The ATM just stole $800 from me...

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

I didn't even know you could deposit cash into your account via ATM.
I had no idea also
i'm pretty sure you can't...or at least you definitely aren't supposed to...and clearly there is a reason for that

Bank of America, it says right on the screen: " Deposit "
Then walks you through the steps. The slot opens for you to drop your bills in.
It counts it up and shows you te amount on the screen after and ask if you want receipt.

indifferent.gif

ch2_v2.jpg

I overdrafted 7 times because a website that I was trying to purchase a gift from kept giving me error messages when I would submit the order, causing me to goback and try again multiple times.

NEVER make deposits that way. I had issues with it before also. I always go inside.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

using the ATM is much more convenient than the bank. there are days where i'm not trying to sit in a slow 20 man line to deposit a couple hundred.. walk up to an atm, slide it in the !+%% and viola.
pimp.gif

Word.
Its appreciated so much.

I used to rush to my bank when I came home from work to deposit my checks.
Now I just go whenever I feel like it.
Takes like 2 min to make a deposit.

My mom worked banking for close to 30 yrs. They'll take care of it but please note the lesson learned.

Any substantial amounts (anything over $200), take it into the bank and deposit it.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

using the ATM is much more convenient than the bank. there are days where i'm not trying to sit in a slow 20 man line to deposit a couple hundred.. walk up to an atm, slide it in the !+%% and viola.
pimp.gif

Word.
Its appreciated so much.

I used to rush to my bank when I came home from work to deposit my checks.
Now I just go whenever I feel like it.
Takes like 2 min to make a deposit.

Word ^

Damn homie, I did it with 800$ before and I was hesitant too, so I did like 200 at a time. Hope you get your money back though.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

I didn't even know you could deposit cash into your account via ATM.
I had no idea also
i'm pretty sure you can't...or at least you definitely aren't supposed to...and clearly there is a reason for that

Bank of America, it says right on the screen: " Deposit "
Then walks you through the steps. The slot opens for you to drop your bills in.
It counts it up and shows you te amount on the screen after and ask if you want receipt.

indifferent.gif

ch2_v2.jpg
read my next post. MY WACHOVIA BANK DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO DO THIS.

^

i am reading your post:

" i'm pretty sure you can't...or at least you definitely aren't supposed to...and clearly there is a reason for that "

wachovia... where art' thou?

Originally Posted by dland24

I always deposit money in the ATM. Never had any problems. Hope it works out for you.

same here, i really love that! I hate goin inside, fillin out the paper, the line, the teller n all that...I just like to pull up n take care of business.

Originally Posted by johngotty

My mom worked banking for close to 30 yrs. They'll take care of it but please note the lesson learned.

Any substantial amounts (anything over $200), take it into the bank and deposit it.

I read somewhere that if you're depositing Cash deposit it in $100 increments instead of a big lump..
that way you minimize errors, like what happened to the OP....and you'll have immediate access to it since banks will only approve $100 at a time

Back
Top Bottom