^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Can't wait for this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Originally Posted by TSX24

My plot theory is the avengers will have to team up to take down hulk and at the end hulk will join avengers to take on a new nemesis (avengers 2). So i think hulk will mostly be in CGI but may be show a glimpse or two of the new guy who would play him
At the end of the last Hulk movie Tony Stark came to talk to him at the end though, so I don't think he'll play a role of a villain.

at the post end credits of hulk tony star comes to talk to the GENERAL that was hunting the hulk, which furthers my point of hulk becoming the villain and maybe their "team" he's putting together is to hunt hulk.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

My plot theory is the avengers will have to team up to take down hulk and at the end hulk will join avengers to take on a new nemesis (avengers 2). So i think hulk will mostly be in CGI but may be show a glimpse or two of the new guy who would play him
At the end of the last Hulk movie Tony Stark came to talk to him at the end though, so I don't think he'll play a role of a villain.

I was just about to say this.

Don't forget about Iron Man 3 after after Avengers. I'm sure we'll be sitting after the credits for the next couple of years.

If they follow the Comics, The Hulk is kinda a loose cannon. He's reluctant to join the team.

I was just about to say this.

Don't forget about Iron Man 3 after after Avengers. I'm sure we'll be sitting after the credits for the next couple of years.

If they follow the Comics, The Hulk is kinda a loose cannon. He's reluctant to join the team.

at the post end credits of hulk tony star comes to talk to the GENERAL that was hunting the hulk, which furthers my point of hulk becoming the villain and maybe their "team" he's putting together is to hunt hulk.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Originally Posted by jay23oth

2012 is going to be a good year Dark Knight Rises, & The Avengers great way to go out in 2012 
tongue.gif

roll.gif
 if you mean what i think you mean, that's. cold
frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Superman Drops in December 2012, we might miss out on that one
Don't forget, The Amazing Spider-Man. 2012 will definitely be the pinnacle of comic book films. 
Just to recap:
The Avengers - 5/4/12

The Amazing Spider-Man - 7/3/12

The Dark Knight Rises - 7/20/12

Man of Steel - 12/12

And, depending on when production starts, there may still be a chance that The Wolverine, will be released the same year as well.

Trailer looks sick. I'm not a huge Whedon fan, but if he's able to pull this off, by having a great story to match all the talent at his disposal, this film could be easily be the GOAT of comic book films.. at least until we see what Nolan comes up with in mid-July.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Originally Posted by jay23oth

2012 is going to be a good year Dark Knight Rises, & The Avengers great way to go out in 2012 
tongue.gif

roll.gif
 if you mean what i think you mean, that's. cold
frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Superman Drops in December 2012, we might miss out on that one
Don't forget, The Amazing Spider-Man. 2012 will definitely be the pinnacle of comic book films. 
Just to recap:
The Avengers - 5/4/12

The Amazing Spider-Man - 7/3/12

The Dark Knight Rises - 7/20/12

Man of Steel - 12/12

And, depending on when production starts, there may still be a chance that The Wolverine, will be released the same year as well.

Trailer looks sick. I'm not a huge Whedon fan, but if he's able to pull this off, by having a great story to match all the talent at his disposal, this film could be easily be the GOAT of comic book films.. at least until we see what Nolan comes up with in mid-July.

Back
Top Bottom