The Average Man Spends Over $40,000 On a Woman From the Time He Meets Her Until They Get Married

Reaction score
Here’s an argument for jumping RIGHT into marriage.  It could save you a FORTUNE.  According to a new study out of England, a man spends an average of over $40,000 on a woman from the time he meets her until they get married.

–The study found that it takes about three years and 10 months from a first meeting until a wedding.  And during that time, the guy is just spending and spending and spending.

–Every month, the average man in a relationship spends $338 on dinners and nights out, and $155 on other meals.  Every year, he also spends $861 on flowers, chocolates, and other gifts, and$1,250 on vacations.

–The study also found that more than 50% of married men say they spend less on their women now that they’re married.  And 18%wish they’d proposed earlier to start saving money.

http://mix941fm.radio.com/2011/06/0...the-time-he-meets-her-until-they-get-married/
Discuss

If you got the right girl its worth it. Woke up to an ipad for christmas. I know you youngins think relationships are for suckers but there is more upside then down with the right girl.

Not my dude DC though. He ain't spending that money...hol up though. He might just if she got that pure titty meat.

I could see it though. Hell a lot of dudes don't believe in dutch or act like that &!%* is a sin and spend that paper from jump street.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

If you got the right girl its worth it. Woke up to an ipad for christmas. I know you youngins think relationships are for suckers but there is more upside then down with the right girl.
Yea ok. I don't care if it is the mother that had a Virgin Birth. Nobody is worth that damn much.
But it did say average and the Engagement Ring is included. I won't say anything else though. Trying to be on good behavior.

Dudes must be doing it all wrong if they're racking up 40k in expenses before marriage.

For things like vacations etc., me & my girl would always split the bill. Dinners and what not...it was whoever decided to pay. This #%%! shouldn't be a one-way street. I hate the term "simp," but if you're the only one in the relationship coming outta pocket for expenses, then you're a sucker.

Making GOOD decisions while dating isn't that hard.

This is very interesting because this is the average...Whats the average income for a man?  I'd like to know what percentage of a man's income is going into the spending. 

I dread the day I move in to my own places with a female. Luckily she lives with her parents so they pay for most of her non entertainment type things.

lulz @ 40 grand on one female
laugh.gif

i'd buy 40 grand worth of sneakers before that

Papaya Dog>>

those figures are ridiculous yet believable

then they divorce you for not spending time with them and take the rest of the loot

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I wonder how it works on the other side of things. How much you spend on your dude DC?
Reported for slander and constant harassment. I asked you nicely before if you could stop bothering me so much. The next step is to inform the authorities. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I wonder how it works on the other side of things. How much you spend on your dude DC?
Reported for slander and constant harassment. I asked you nicely before if you could stop bothering me so much. The next step is to inform the authorities. 
Come on man don't be that way.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Zing! Lmao
roll.gif

There you go. I see because I had things to say about  your ugly Sri Lankan hero you are going to co-sign any and everything opposition of me. Ok cool. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

If I feel threatened what do you suggest? 
grin.gif

alien.gif
 im sayin dude cant be srs...

anyways 40grand if you beta
smokin.gif
my chick spends as much on me as i spend on her

Originally Posted by cap1229

Zing! Lmao
roll.gif

There you go. I see because I had things to say about  your ugly Sri Lankan hero you are going to co-sign any and everything opposition of me. Ok cool. 
pimp.gif

Just let it go man.
frown.gif

Lets see.........we were together for 6 1/2 years before we got married........so 6700 a year for 6 years on her? no way.......probably not even half that, unless you count the kid we had together.

Back
Top Bottom