The Bachellor's Worst Nightmare...

The Crazy *##$#:

We've all had our fair share of ''looney'', but thankfully I've had nothing to thisdegree...

...the look he gives from4:56-8is priceless.

This scene is crazy, when I first saw it I was disturbed for some weird reason.....

while back

He didn't mind hitting it 4 times...

...she did.

It's scary because you never know how the chick really feels when it's about you when you smash...

...your ''it's just a nut'' is her ''this is the one I've been dreaming about'' - the playing field isn't level.

that movie was ill.....

that scene was CRAZY...

It really goes to show you though some %!!!@#% are not to be %%!%%! with like that...

a G woulda said "na I'll drive...."

but if Cameren Diaz rolled up sayin "get in..." looking like

W020090819412054387482.jpg

AND I knew she was down for drinkin the grey goose... then I'd prolly be lookin like

tc_vanillasky.jpg

just like Tommy here.... decent movie... little trippy tho

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

It really goes to show you though some %!!!@#% are not to be %%!%%! with like that...
How does this really go to show anyone anything? If that's the case then Star Wars really goes to show you that the force was strong w/Luke Skywalker. And Jurassic Park really goes to show that there is an island with dinosaurs on it. Relax, you're trying to find life lessons in a Tom Cruise film. Post a Dirk Nowitzki article and use that as evidence to say "some %!!!@#% are not to be %%!%%! with." And thanks for the spoiler alert. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TacC4

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

How does this really go to show anyone anything? If that's the case then Star Wars really goes to show you that the force was strong w/Luke Skywalker. And Jurassic Park really goes to show that there is an island with dinosaurs on it. Relax, you're trying to find life lessons in a Tom Cruise film. Post a Dirk Nowitzki article and use that as evidence to say "some %!!!@#% are not to be %%!%%! with." And thanks for the spoiler alert. 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

thats why they make the E-brake. lol, watched this movie about 8 years ago, scene still makes me feel spooked.

Last time I watched this it was in the theater, and I was only 12 years old. I can see now that this movie was obviously way over my head.

Playing with a girl's emotions is dangerous.

Best option is to be upfront.

Originally Posted by champ305

thats why they make the E-brake. lol, watched this movie about 8 years ago, scene still makes me feel spooked.

No, it's for parking.

Anyway, I do like that movie - the whole ton and color of it is great. Nice soundtrack too.

Back
Top Bottom