the Beast File: MDMA

Originally Posted by dusty jordans

im more interested in the whole presentation than the actual subject girl in OP's avy
devil.gif
.. IMO

devil.gif

I've never rolled, know yano bunches of people that have, I think the first two times I was around E-tards put me off of it for life. 1st time it was 3pm and my boy called me up and was like "yo were ballin at my house come over" So i get geared up, water bottle etc, get over there and the 3 of them are shootin and just missing horribly with no shirts on, trying to give me a hug when they saw me, so yea AYYYYOOOO, 2nd time, like 8 of my friends were all on this girl Jen's bed, like laying all over each other chewing on toothbrushes, it was bizarre. I don't like any substance where I can't snap into action immediately if something goes down.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

I've never rolled, know yano bunches of people that have, I think the first two times I was around E-tards put me off of it for life. 1st time it was 3pm and my boy called me up and was like "yo were ballin at my house come over" So i get geared up, water bottle etc, get over there and the 3 of them are shootin and just missing horribly with no shirts on, trying to give me a hug when they saw me, so yea AYYYYOOOO, 2nd time, like 8 of my friends were all on this girl Jen's bed, like laying all over each other chewing on toothbrushes, it was bizarre. I don't like any substance where I can't snap into action immediately if something goes down.

Lol... Thats disgusting... But judging by your last statement you must not smoke weed either. And (any type ) high people seem bizzare to any sober person...

has anyone ever died from ecstasy? and i herd that it puts holes in your brain? can someone verify what damages this does to your body?

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Lol... Thats disgusting... But judging by your last statement you must not smoke weed either. And (any type ) high people seem bizzare to any sober person...
Lol, unfortunately for my pockets, i
pimp.gif
too often. If push comes to shove I can react, but stuff like E, Crazy painkillers, acid, shrooms etc are not for me.

Back
Top Bottom