The Beatles: Rock Band- In Stores Tuesday!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

doesnt michael jackson own the copyrights? he about to make money if he still own them rights.

Originally Posted by DMan14

doesnt michael jackson own the copyrights? he about to make money if he still own them rights.
Sir Paul McCartney bought them back if i'm not mistaken

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

roll.gif
@ how much this probably cost Rock Band in order to get permission for these songs.

that's what i was thinking while i was watching. this games gonna sell so many copies though

So I have a PS3 and Guitar hero world tour....can I just buy this game and use Guitar Hero instruments on it?

Copped and from what the trailer looked like it looks like there are two sets of mics for two singers so I'm guessing they want you to buy a whole new setfor this

Ive never even touched one of these guitar hero or rock band games, but ive already preordered this with the matching george harrison controller. Waiting tillater to get the ringo drum kit. Im surprising myself with my Beatle love.

Originally Posted by DMan14

even tho I just realized this post was bumped (and it's from early June), It's crazy reading this comment now

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Most likely gonna cop. I hope it has Helter Skelter on it.

that is an automatic ... and if not
indifferent.gif
.... also while my guitar gently weeps ... IF I PLAYED THOSE GAMES i would cop .... but i will at least check it out andmaybe learn how to play

Back
Top Bottom