The best album of 2011 so far is...

Joined Dec 4, 2009
Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Adele said that Bon Iver joint was AOTY, though...

Ok. That's cool, that's her opinion. If you agree with her, that's fine as well, but what exactly are you trying to get at?

Joined Dec 4, 2009

Ok. That's cool, that's her opinion. If you agree with her, that's fine as well, but what exactly are you trying to get at?

ham city

Banned
Joined Oct 18, 2009
Originally Posted by Milkman Dead

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Worth mentioning:

Very worth mentioning...don't know why this doesn't get the love that it should, I'm starting to question if people even heard it...

A lot of people saying that Big Krit but I disagree...
I don't know if it's expectations, but I wasn't too crazy about it...sort of a letdown...
Expectations is why I'm going with The Weekend...that !%%@ just came out of nowhere for me and blew me away...
Expectations is probably why people aren't talking about Pledge 3 all that much. 
Good album from Killa but it didn't live up to the second one. 

Not really in the discussion for album of the year for me. 

ham city

Banned
Joined Oct 18, 2009
Originally Posted by Milkman Dead

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Worth mentioning:

Very worth mentioning...don't know why this doesn't get the love that it should, I'm starting to question if people even heard it...

A lot of people saying that Big Krit but I disagree...
I don't know if it's expectations, but I wasn't too crazy about it...sort of a letdown...
Expectations is why I'm going with The Weekend...that !%%@ just came out of nowhere for me and blew me away...
Expectations is probably why people aren't talking about Pledge 3 all that much. 
Good album from Killa but it didn't live up to the second one. 

Not really in the discussion for album of the year for me. 

imajaywalker

Banned
Joined Dec 16, 2006
Originally Posted by Rolaholic

After finally waking up and taking the time to listen to this,it's officially my favorite album this year

http://www.findthe****.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/kendrick-lamar-section-80-cover.jpg

this. also downloading a few albums mentioned right now

imajaywalker

Banned
Joined Dec 16, 2006

After finally waking up and taking the time to listen to this,it's officially my favorite album this year

http://www.findthe****.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/kendrick-lamar-section-80-cover.jpg

this. also downloading a few albums mentioned right now

Joined May 18, 2009
Finally got around to the SBTRKT album. It's damn good, definitely worth checking out. Now to get on that Thundercat joint. Anything Flying Lotus touches

Joined May 18, 2009
Finally got around to the SBTRKT album. It's damn good, definitely worth checking out. Now to get on that Thundercat joint. Anything Flying Lotus touches

Joined Feb 22, 2008

Dela and Blu (appeared a few tracks) really did their thing on this. As for the other stuff, I gave it a listen. Cant really vibe with the weeknd. Dont see the appeal. Dont like the soul/electronic stuff either.

Joined Feb 22, 2008

Dela and Blu (appeared a few tracks) really did their thing on this. As for the other stuff, I gave it a listen. Cant really vibe with the weeknd. Dont see the appeal. Dont like the soul/electronic stuff either.

big j 33

Supporter
Joined May 31, 2006
A lot of good choices in here... one of my personal favorites is The Cults self-titled album. 

big j 33

Supporter
Joined May 31, 2006
A lot of good choices in here... one of my personal favorites is The Cults self-titled album. 

Joined Dec 31, 2009
Dubstep remix was on point 
Going to check out her album along with the remixes albums on Zune right now.

Joined Dec 31, 2009
Dubstep remix was on point 
Going to check out her album along with the remixes albums on Zune right now.

balloonoboy

Banned
Joined Nov 13, 2009
Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

It was just a joke. Relax.

Thanks yall for putting me on that James Blake, Cold Cave, Star****er, and SBTRKT!!!

balloonoboy

Banned
Joined Nov 13, 2009
Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

It was just a joke. Relax.

Thanks yall for putting me on that James Blake, Cold Cave, Star****er, and SBTRKT!!!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now