The best album of 2011 so far is...

I'm Suprised This Isn't Gettin More Love............

kaiosn.jpg

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Adele said that Bon Iver joint was AOTY, though...

Ok. That's cool, that's her opinion. If you agree with her, that's fine as well, but what exactly are you trying to get at?

Ok. That's cool, that's her opinion. If you agree with her, that's fine as well, but what exactly are you trying to get at?

Originally Posted by Milkman Dead

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Worth mentioning:
51KimQ6V7DL._SS500_.jpg

Very worth mentioning...don't know why this doesn't get the love that it should, I'm starting to question if people even heard it...

A lot of people saying that Big Krit but I disagree...
I don't know if it's expectations, but I wasn't too crazy about it...sort of a letdown...
Expectations is why I'm going with The Weekend...that !%%@ just came out of nowhere for me and blew me away...
Expectations is probably why people aren't talking about Pledge 3 all that much. 
Good album from Killa but it didn't live up to the second one. 

Not really in the discussion for album of the year for me. 

Originally Posted by Milkman Dead

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Worth mentioning:
51KimQ6V7DL._SS500_.jpg

Very worth mentioning...don't know why this doesn't get the love that it should, I'm starting to question if people even heard it...

A lot of people saying that Big Krit but I disagree...
I don't know if it's expectations, but I wasn't too crazy about it...sort of a letdown...
Expectations is why I'm going with The Weekend...that !%%@ just came out of nowhere for me and blew me away...
Expectations is probably why people aren't talking about Pledge 3 all that much. 
Good album from Killa but it didn't live up to the second one. 

Not really in the discussion for album of the year for me. 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

After finally waking up and taking the time to listen to this,it's officially my favorite album this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.findthe****.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/kendrick-lamar-section-80-cover.jpg

this. also downloading a few albums mentioned right now

After finally waking up and taking the time to listen to this,it's officially my favorite album this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.findthe****.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/kendrick-lamar-section-80-cover.jpg

this. also downloading a few albums mentioned right now

Finally got around to the SBTRKT album. It's damn good, definitely worth checking out. Now to get on that Thundercat joint. Anything Flying Lotus touches
pimp.gif

Finally got around to the SBTRKT album. It's damn good, definitely worth checking out. Now to get on that Thundercat joint. Anything Flying Lotus touches
pimp.gif

TL_COVER1.jpg

pimp.gif
 Dela and Blu (appeared a few tracks) really did their thing on this. As for the other stuff, I gave it a listen. Cant really vibe with the weeknd. Dont see the appeal. Dont like the soul/electronic stuff either.

TL_COVER1.jpg

pimp.gif
 Dela and Blu (appeared a few tracks) really did their thing on this. As for the other stuff, I gave it a listen. Cant really vibe with the weeknd. Dont see the appeal. Dont like the soul/electronic stuff either.

A lot of good choices in here... one of my personal favorites is The Cults self-titled album. 

A lot of good choices in here... one of my personal favorites is The Cults self-titled album. 

Dubstep remix was on point 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Going to check out her album along with the remixes albums on Zune right now.

Dubstep remix was on point 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Going to check out her album along with the remixes albums on Zune right now.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

It was just a joke. Relax.

Thanks yall for putting me on that James Blake, Cold Cave, Star****er, and SBTRKT!!!

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

It was just a joke. Relax.

Thanks yall for putting me on that James Blake, Cold Cave, Star****er, and SBTRKT!!!

Back
Top Bottom