The best "custom-friendly" shoe?

what's the most popular or easily customizable shoe you guys use/ have used as your canvas?

I'm thinking AF1s, either all black or white are very popular for customs people of all levels.

anyone care to weigh in?

air forces are obviously the cheaper ones and the easiest to get a hold of, so if you mess up, you can always get another pair w/ out searching all around.
PATRIOTS​

blazers are easiest
pretty cheap online too(ebay)
dunks and forces are most common

I HATE customizing all white/black shoes

vans are coming up as far as customizing goes....
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

Wht on WHT AF1 is arguably the best shoes to customize. 1st off the shoe i comfortable as a mua fuka, and its a classic. Not to mention most artist can respect the flow the af1 has from one swoosh to the next. And the whole shoe is white, its a blank canvas. whatz betta than a blank canvas that can express whut u think or wanna see. on a pair of kicks. and since tha af1 sells so many units daily, yall customizers who paint to sell should get tha best sellin shoe AF1. :smile: but n e wai the best one s whte on whte af1 peroid
Nike iz luv

www.myspace.com.b00gal00

After doing one pair, I think New Balance 574s are really good to do, too. Now that's a shoe you can get cheap.

nike af ones
I am the Beast... i dont even talk i let the visa speak. and i like my sprite easter pink
YaDaDaI?

AF1s are always good.. if you need a cheap practice shoe try the Starbury Crossovers... you can get them for about $10 apiece at Steve and Barry's I think...

Quote:
AF1s are always good.. if you need a cheap practice shoe try the Starbury Crossovers... you can get them for about $10 apiece at Steve and Barry's I think...
I am the Beast... i dont even talk i let the visa speak. and i like my sprite easter pinkYaDaDaI?

ThaArabBeastofMilwaukee Tha A BOM

...i never knew SNs could be that long.
:lol:
laugh.gif
nice sn though

I like FCs.
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
LOOKING FOR LEBRON PE IVs (SVSMs PREFERRED) SZ10.5-11 PM ME, E-MAIL, OR AIM... PRICE + PICS!​

i use those cheap plain color like black and white dunks that i find on ebay to customize

Back
Top Bottom