The Best Damn Video on World Star Hip Hop!!! Vol. This is too real.

frown.gif

ima bout to throw on my cape and save that girl, after i lean the males in her family
30t6p3b.gif

Just finished watching this a few minutes ago, she's very pretty too. On the real though, girls that have gone through what she has gone through have a lot of trust issues and emotional problems. Good look to the jerk NTers who wanna throw on the cape. 
laugh.gif

At least world star can put some sort of positive footage our after all of it's bafoonery.

Glad she called the cops.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Just finished watching this a few minutes ago, she's very pretty too. On the real though, girls that have gone through what she has gone through have a lot of trust issues and emotional problems. Good look to the jerk NTers who wanna throw on the cape. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 dont judge me bro 

I would have sex with her

she needs the attention so it will most likely be a semi easy smash

great breasts

but she cant moan tho.... cause she mute

I dont know why but with her cleavage showing, the deep huffing and puffing, massive amount of tears, etc. I think she is just acting. If it really did happen it sucks. But I fail to believe she would be flauting her breasts online if that crap happened to her.

Just saying.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

At least world star can put some sort of positive footage our after all of it's bafoonery.

Glad she called the cops.

Not to be a **** but would they put it up and would people put on the cape if she was ugly? 

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I would have sex with her

she needs the attention so it will most likely be a semi easy smash

great breasts

but she cant moan tho.... cause she mute
No one talks in those if you knew me videos son 
laugh.gif

That's some messed up stuff, though
30t6p3b.gif
the dad, the cousin, the brothers..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

Boo hoo happens everyday

Lol I love these responses
lol im saying, im not up on these "if you knew me" videos, sounds like a bunch of "look at me" bs. But bad things happen to good people all the time, if it takes videos like this for you to appreciate life and stuff, then god i feel sorry for you. But hey live and learn.

IMO one person's sorrow is one person's sorrow. Whether it be you got raped as a kid, or you never knew love from your parents, one can be just as bad as the other depending on how the person takes it.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom