The Best Jordans to play Basketball in?

What are the best Jordans to play basketball in? Most comfy? Best ankle support? Best grip? Lightest? I've never played in any of them. What do ya'll think?

What are the best Jordans to play basketball in? Most comfy? Best ankle support? Best grip? Lightest? I've never played in any of them. What do ya'll think?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

imo 12

Make my feet hot fast. Ummmm, I usually ball in my Air Jordan Olympia. Great traction for indoor. I can here myself making cuts on the court even with the court being dusty. Zoom  Air
pimp.gif
, but idk if your still able to cop. Ankle protection is good. Not that light and not that heavy.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

imo 12

Make my feet hot fast. Ummmm, I usually ball in my Air Jordan Olympia. Great traction for indoor. I can here myself making cuts on the court even with the court being dusty. Zoom  Air
pimp.gif
, but idk if your still able to cop. Ankle protection is good. Not that light and not that heavy.

try out the xxi pe's!! i loved those for indoor and when they got beat for outdoors! followed by the 18.5's!

try out the xxi pe's!! i loved those for indoor and when they got beat for outdoors! followed by the 18.5's!

Back
Top Bottom