The Best Mayoral Campaign Ad...Ever

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Ed Lee Running for Mayor of San Francisco[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Featuring MC Hammer, Will.i.am, Brian Wilson, Biz Stone (Twitter co-founder), Ronnie Lott, Willie Brown (Former SF Mayor), Marissa Mayor (google), Hunter Walk (YouTube)[/font]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If there were more commercials like that, politicians wouldn't have any problem getting young people out to vote.  Unfortunately, there was absolutely no substance to the commercial.  But I guess there is no substance to most political campaigns anymore anyways.  At least he's not attacking his opponent.

oh.  well this definitely makes my decision easier.  because if hammer and b.wilson are backing him, he must be the best choice
emoticon_thumbsup.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

oh.  well this definitely makes my decision easier.  because if hammer and b.wilson are backing him, he must be the best choice

eyes.gif
It's not that serious

Ed Lee had a fundraiser in one of my firms conference rooms last week
pimp.gif
. ( i work at a huge downtoan Oakland firm)There were about 15 people that showed up...
I should have crazhed that bia and demo'd my typewriter....
I didnt know he was official..

Originally Posted by Defyant1

Ed Lee had a fundraiser in one of my firms conference rooms last week
pimp.gif
. ( i work at a huge downtoan Oakland firm)There were about 15 people that showed up...
I should have crazhed that bia and demo'd my typewriter....
I didnt know he was official..

Wow....that is pretty damn sad. Wonder how he had the funds to make this video? I would assume a lot of these guys got paid something to be in this video.

Back
Top Bottom