The best movie coming out this Summer Vol. HP6

Joined Jan 19, 2006
working at starbucks right next to an amc imax ftl

im requesting this day off for sure

im not making caramel fraps for little kids all day

Joined Oct 9, 2008
Public Enemies > _*

And why isnt HP coming out in the winter? Isn't that when all the others came out?

Joined Jun 1, 2005
I'm excited for Public Enemies.

I heard Harry Potter was supposed to come out last winter but got pushed back because they didn't want to compete with Twilight.

Joined Mar 14, 2005
Originally Posted by 18key

Public Enemies > _*

And why isnt HP coming out in the winter? Isn't that when all the others came out?

It was supposed to but they pushed it back to guarantee a summer blockbuster for the studio

Joined Apr 30, 2006
Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Easily..
Thats better then Harry Potter. Never really was a fan of either but the new transformers looks sick, I'll definitely see it. There was another preview Iseen before the X-Men origins flick that i found VERY interesting. I was
as @@!+ though so all I remember is this HUGE thing in the sky. Like, deathstarbig. A %@***@! helicopter flew into that %*@+% and it looked like a hotwheels thing

Year One

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen"value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embedsrc="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always"allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The_Isomotion31

formerly thewindscar31
Joined Aug 17, 2005
Good summer for movies. Also, does anyone know if this Harry potter is the last books combined? Or if they will keep going?

jpzx

Supporter
Joined Feb 7, 2008
You sir, are correct.
Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Good summer for movies. Also, does anyone know if this Harry potter is the last books combined? Or if they will keep going?
The movie coming out this summer is the sixth book and only the sixth book.

They're making the seventh (final) book into TWO movies.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now