pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

working at starbucks right next to an amc imax ftl

im requesting this day off for sure

im not making caramel fraps for little kids all day

Public Enemies > _*

And why isnt HP coming out in the winter? Isn't that when all the others came out?

I'm excited for Public Enemies.

I heard Harry Potter was supposed to come out last winter but got pushed back because they didn't want to compete with Twilight.

Originally Posted by 18key

Public Enemies > _*

And why isnt HP coming out in the winter? Isn't that when all the others came out?

It was supposed to but they pushed it back to guarantee a summer blockbuster for the studio

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Easily..

Thats better then Harry Potter. Never really was a fan of either but the new transformers looks sick, I'll definitely see it. There was another preview Iseen before the X-Men origins flick that i found VERY interesting. I was
pimp.gif
as @@!+ though so all I remember is this HUGE thing in the sky. Like, deathstarbig. A %@***@! helicopter flew into that %*@+% and it looked like a hotwheels thing
eek.gif

Year One

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen"value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embedsrc="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always"allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Good summer for movies. Also, does anyone know if this Harry potter is the last books combined? Or if they will keep going?

You sir, are correct.
Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Good summer for movies. Also, does anyone know if this Harry potter is the last books combined? Or if they will keep going?
The movie coming out this summer is the sixth book and only the sixth book.

They're making the seventh (final) book into TWO movies.

Back
Top Bottom