The Best Pizza joints in all of the 50 states.....

I have to try Dino's Tomatoe Pie in Seattle. I'm biased and love deep dish, so Windy City Pie is my favorite in Seattle.

No juan goes to a restaurant to get a pizza everytime they want juan.

Either frozen or delivery will be discussed by page 2.

I've never had a frozen pizza that tasted as good as a fresh one.

some were not terrible don't get me wrong.....but they're not like a fresh one,

and unlike fresh ones, they don't have that cold next day morning factor as much.

Last edited:
Illinois - Vito & Nick's

krmf1uhdzfj1iksbohfg.jpg

Image via Yelp/Triphena W.

Address and phone:  8433 South Pulaski Rd, Chicago (773-735-2050)

Yes, it's the home to some amazing deep-dish (Pequod's and Gino's East), but we're raising a slice to Chicago’s thin-crust (and self-described “old style”) turned out by Vito & Nick’s since Vito’s wife Mary Barraco started making it in 1946. Cheese, sauce, sausage, mushroom, green peppers, and onions spread out to (and often past) the rim of the house special, which is cut in a crisscross pattern that creates “slices” that range from rectangles to half-moons, providing a variety of textural experiences from crispless pieces with soft edges to others with crunchy edges.
their pizza is fantastic...this is a 10 minute drive from my mom's, so ill hit that place twice depending on how long i visit...

lots sleep on this place because its in Ashburn on the Southwest side, no where near the L, but worth the drive...

they were featured on Vice's The Pizza Show

Last edited:
New York HAS to be Lombardi's...best pie I've ever had.

Joe's Squared in B-More is legit...bacon/clam pizza :pimp:

Pupatella in Arlington...I knew right away. Good to eat in, but the pizza loses all it's qualities if you get take out

*Late night in Miami...pizzaria rustica. [Boozer] HOLDAT [/Boozer]

Cali with yuppie pizza.
American pizza on the other side of town from me>>>

looks like the one in Georgia used to be in Atlanta and is now like 30 min outside the city....

probably wont be trying that one any time soon.

I can't say their wrong because u can't go wrong with buddys

I have to try Dino's Tomatoe Pie in Seattle. I'm biased and love deep dish, so Windy City Pie is my favorite in Seattle.

Yea my bias for deep dish won't let me condone the selection of the representative from California.

Zachary's >

Last edited:
Di Fara confirmed.

Does that old guy still make the pizzas?

Yup and I agree di faras is the goat pizza in he United States but that line :smh: second would be prince st pizza their pepperoni square :nthat: the clam pizza from frank pepe in Connecticut too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom