The Best Pizza joints in all of the 50 states.....

Giordano's was :pimp: when I had it, I need to try Lou Manaltis next time Im in Chicago

naah you really don't. no joke, the disappointment i felt after eating it was almost as bad as seeing russ throw the pick on the 1yd line.

:lol: damn it's that bad huh

On another note, if any of y'all are in Toronto, the best spot for slices IMO is called Fresca Pizza & Pasta, they have a few options but I always just go for the plain margharita slice and add on some garlic basil sauce :pimp:

I've had the white clam pizza from Frank Pepe in CT like 2 years ago. 

Wasn't really my thing. Was pretty salty and Frank Pepe pizza is really thin/burnt crunchy. Especially around the crust/edges. 

Definitely very overrated 

I was actually mad at my waitress for recommending it to me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm at the Texas joint right now, it's very good but not mind blowing. I'll definitely recommend it/be back though.

I went to luisa's in nc...its cool but its not touching margheritas in queens at all.

Its not worth the trip in clt IMO when one could just go to hawthorne's pizza which is more available. Luisa's is pretty far.

Went to Di Fara Pizza last Sunday...SUPER GIMMICKY & overrated. 1 1/2 wait for a pie because the staff work like snails. I live in NYC and quailty pizza is not hard to come by around the 5 borroughs. Little to no cheese on the pizza, however the dough was legit...but I don't see the hype behinf it. Maybe it really was a goldmine when Dom Demarco ran the joint, but he has since retired. You want quality NYC pizza? Go to Dani's(my personal fave) in Kew Garden's & New Park Pizza in Howard Beach. And also a new found gem I recently discovered on my pizza adventures...a joint called BEST PIZZA in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Thin crust NYC style slice with crunchy dough

Back
Top Bottom