The Best Pizza joints in all of the 50 states.....

I know that street, mom used to work on Durant St.

Berkeley location>>>>>>>>>>San Francisco location

i actually never had pizza anywhere else in the bay lol

blondies and maybe tried the other popular UCB spot once...

i actually never had pizza anywhere else in the bay lol

blondies and maybe tried the other popular UCB spot once...
Too bad man, Zachary's deep dish was around your way. If you had boys from around the bay, they should be ashamed to not have brought you there. You gotta cut ties bro.

Too bad man, Zachary's deep dish was around your way. If you had boys from around the bay, they should be ashamed to not have brought you there. You gotta cut ties bro.

yo, you wanna know whats hilarious

you bringing it up reminds me i DID have zachary's

place was ALWAYS packed...like standing room popular NYC bar packed.

one day it wasnt and we slid through with another couple

it was good. (although i didn't initially remember it LOL) my greek fam is from chicago, so i'm spoiled as far as deep dish goes lol

my spots in SF are el farolito and ikes.

Last edited by a moderator:
yo, you wanna know whats hilarious

you bringing it up reminds me i DID have zachary's

place was ALWAYS packed...like standing room popular NYC bar packed.

one day it wasnt and we slid through with another couple

it was good. (although i didn't initially remember it LOL) my greek fam is from chicago, so i'm spoiled as far as deep dish goes lol

my spots in SF are el farolito and ikes.
Yeah Zachary's is in line with a lot of spots in the Chicago. It's like a 8.5 compared to the best Chicago can offer.

You know your **** though, Farolito's and Ike's are the goods. Try out Serrano's and Seniore's next time you're out here bro, you'll dig it, they put Blondie's to shame.

Yeah Zachary's is in line with a lot of spots in the Chicago. It's like a 8.5 compared to the best Chicago can offer.

You know your **** though, Farolito's and Ike's are the goods. Try out Serrano's and Seniore's next time you're out here bro, you'll dig it, they put Blondie's to shame.

lol i got shown major NT love when i was in the bay.

lnjgeockug22tzspm6ux.jpg

Pizzeria Bianco in Phx is good, but the wait is too long for me.

This looks disgusting

Yeah I'm not a fan of whatever that pistachio neopolitano pizza is. It just doesn't work. I like a Marguerite with pepperoni and quality anchovies.

That pic isn't the best, but pizzeria bianco is good. I like it more than Cibo. Cibo is a great place to take a female.

I loved the pizza while I was at Berkeley. Blondies, Zachary's, Sliver, and on drunk nights good ole greasy Fat Slice lol.

What are some solid pizza joints in LA? I'm tired of these chain pizzas.

^^^
If I remember correctly, don't they tie down the oregano at Fat Slice??? I actually had Blondies same night I had Fat Slice. Last time I was in Oakland though, my boy ordered takeout from Zachary's and it was pretty good. Next time I'm in SF, I need to try some of the slice places y'all mentioned.

Seattle heads, any recommendations besides Windy City Pies and Big Mario's?

Yeah I'm not a fan of whatever that pistachio neopolitano pizza is. It just doesn't work. I like a Marguerite with pepperoni and quality anchovies.

As much as I enjoy sardines, Ive never had the guts to order a pizza with anchovies. Are they usually very salty?

They are, but better ones have better balance, and you don't want it all over the pizza, just in bites. Don't know if I'd trust a regular pizzeria and some teenager, only a top neopolitano with a dude straight from that region. It's not snobbery, they just eat the **** all the time and know how it should be. A bad one could put someone off forever, mushy, spiny, overly salty. Ordered some Ortiz brand from Spain and my girl got hooked whereas she hated it before.

They really said punch for mn? Throw that list in the trash with punch pizza where it belongs.

lnjgeockug22tzspm6ux.jpg

Pizzeria Bianco in Phx is good, but the wait is too long for me.

That picture doesn't look good, but when I went out there, I definitely had to go there. Been hearing about them for years. I went on a Tuesday afternoon, there was no line at all

Back
Top Bottom