the best restaurant in china town

GREEN VILLAGE!!!! :b
tongue.gif

to me atleast, they have the best fried rice.... cant beat crack fried rice with hot n sour soup for 5 bucks :D
happy.gif

m Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

cutter's bayhouse.
but hey at least i'm not ugly

SOMEONE HOOK ME UP WITH A 255 INVITATION!!! MUCH APPRECIATED!​

my friend found a cockroach in her honey walnut prawns at honeycourt..haven't been there since
DS XIII blk/altitude Sz8 (1pair)

hit me up if you need'em

sea garden: salt and pepper porkchops and almond fried chicken
sell me your AF1 lows in sz 13!!!

co-sign with blake sea garden is the spot late late nite after the club, and house of hong for dim sum.
God Bless Your Soul, Rest In Peace Joselito Barber.

Harbor City is good, Kau Kau is the only place to go for bbq or roast pork. Sea Garden is dope and Honey Court is okay too (but I had a problem in there with the police before).

Quote:
cutter's bayhouse.

ehh not really in china town. and prices aren't really chinese either if you know what i mean...crazy expensive place (for me at least lol).

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Kau Kau is where its at for bbq pork and fried rice.

Top it off with a Tsingtao, life dont get much better.

Team Negrodamus

Quote:
btw, a moment of silence for the pacu fish that was in the tank. RIP

you serious, damn, that fish was there WAY before i was born, and im 21. i never knew fish can live that long

yup, I heard the owners came in one day and water was all over the place...I guess the tank cracked or something? I wonder what they did with the fish...it's not like you can flush it down the toilet.

green village hands down
'Its an obsession, a hunger and an unrelenting quest. Its the reason you learned Roman numerals, for Christ's sake' -A.Parker

nah that pacu is still alive I heard, I was in there maybe a week ago and they said they are going to buy a new tank and put that damn monster back in it.

Back
Top Bottom