The best young player that no one knows about...

this man right here:

46523261.jpg
46360490.jpg

Batting .370 with 8 homers while playing some of the best OF defense in the league... Oh and he doesn't turn 24 until august
pimp.gif

No one knows about Adam Jones? HUH?

He was one of the best prospects in baseball for how long? Not to mention the headliner of a deal for a legitimate ace?
laugh.gif
Come on...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

He was one of the best prospects in baseball for how long? Not to mention the headliner of a deal for a legitimate ace?
laugh.gif
Come on...

Gonna say the same thing...
7812.jpg

7812.jpg

7812.jpg

7812.jpg

laugh.gif
I mean, he was only like every major publication's prediction for breakout star of 2009...

Bad wording by me in the title. He just doesn't get much pub since he plays here in Baltimore and the team isn't very good. Check that, the team sucks.

And the Mariners traded him for an "ace" that can't pitch more than a 100 pitches...

I know what the OP meant, but I was expecting to see some 16-year old phenom or something.
laugh.gif

too bad our IDIOT GM traded him and Sherrill away for a glass-made, wimpy, wussy, girly canadian pitcher.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

too bad our IDIOT GM traded him and Sherrill away for a glass-made, wimpy, wussy, girly canadian pitcher.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I am still deeply upset over that trade. The Mariners have made so horrible trades over the years, but I have a feeling that this could go down asthe worst one.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by finnns2003

smh.gif

laugh.gif
I am still deeply upset over that trade. The Mariners have made so horrible trades over the years, but I have a feeling that this could go down as the worst one.
smh.gif
tell me about it. bavasi knew what he was doing, trying to save his job sacrificing the future. he knew if it didn't pan out, he'd be goneeither way. what a tool.

now adam is lighting it up, and our outfield besides ichiro is weak (wlad/gutierrez ain't jones)

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Come on...

Gonna say the same thing...
7812.jpg

7812.jpg

7812.jpg

7812.jpg

laugh.gif

Brett Cecil was mad slept on even though he had identical stats to David Price in the minors and is a year younger.

Also I kept trying to tell y'all about Aaron Hill, I said 20+ home runs and he looks like he might exceed that.
pimp.gif

capt.64a197e996794ef386017eb6d39ebca8.phillies_nationals_disaster_baseball_nat103.jpg

HI. My Name is Ryan Zimmerman. I'm the best 3b in baseball.

.358 BA, 10 HR, 31 RBI, 33 RUNS, .411 OBP, .630 SLG, 1.041 OPS

how many of you realized Ryan was raking like that??? it took a 30 game hitting streak for Zimm to get some damn recognition.

Zimmerman can't be ignored any longer. he deserves to be the starting 3b at the all-star game (uncontested best 3b in the NL), and win the gold glove (bestdefensive player in all of baseball) this year. the only one on Zimmerman's level is Longoria.

ZIMMERMAN is GOD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom