The Biden-Harris Administration | The White House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean i voted for Joe but I've been pretty apathetic about his whole tenure so far. I just don't hear much about him unlike Trump who was always grabbing headlines or in the news about something.

Not surprised about his reaction to the trial.

1637358675458.gif

That's just unrealistic

Democrats are one half of a two party system and asking for discussion of the other half to be stifled does nothing but remove a TON of context
As much as possible. There's already a thread primarily focused on the discussion of the other half of the system

I mean i voted for Joe but I've been pretty apathetic about his whole tenure so far. I just don't hear much about him unlike Trump who was always grabbing headlines or in the news about something.

Not surprised about his reaction to the trial.

Largely feel the same. Voted democrat not because I felt it was a good option but because it was the only option

Gas prices at a 9yr high

6% inflation

Record # of Americans (81% iirc) with less than a $1,000 savings

Most adults of all time having to move back home even more than the Great Depression

Musk, Bezos, Buffet, and Cuban making exponentially more money than ever and still paying 0 taxes in fact getting tax break

Need a few airdrops of some Joe Bucks

But at least he be off twitter

What did you expect, with a major push to electrification and everything coming back online after almost 2 year. Big Oil gotta make it up at some time. If Biden releases the reserves. It a wrap.

Not going to lie, it's a breath of fresh air not hearing a Obama or Trump Headline weekly. Gotta a boring old white man in there.

I only voted for him because I can't have someone I'm convinced reads at the 5th grade level and emboldens bigots, idiots and crazies be my president. It was mostly strictly about identity politics for me.......and knowing coronavirus voted for Trump.

His chance to make his mark is this student loan cancelation thing.

Last edited:
Without student loan cancellation it’s bust.

DT could’ve became the greatest president alive if he did just that one thing, for the people.

How often did you hear about Biden when he was VP? How about Al Gore when he was Clinton's VP?

Not having the VP constantly in the headlines and on the TV screen because of some scandal or controversy is a good thing.
The last few years I made an effort to avoid watching the news and tried to avoid clips on youtube because I didn't need to hear the media repeat everyday how garbage trump and his admimistration were. I already knew that. Liberal media gave him constant attention which is what he wanted.

Ain’t heard a single squeak from Kamala since the inauguration. That’s pretty sad.

im moving to China.
She’s the VP. Her job is to take care of the light work and represent the Executive Branch. Plus, she just had Presidential Powers while Biden was under. Trump avoided going under at all costs not to give power to Pence.

I think it’s too early to criticize this current term. Maybe things will be clearer by the 3rd year. I don’t know, just me thinking out loud y’all.

i hope somebody else runs in 2024. Biden will get washed anyways if he keeps this trash up.

lied to get young people to vote for him about student loans and forgets about it.
Think he said he only wanted this one term. dems should've started finding a strong candidate to win in 2024 a few years back, their weakness is probably why trump could get elected again.

I think it’s too early to criticize this current term. Maybe things will be clearer by the 3rd year. I don’t know, just me thinking out loud y’all.
Infrastructure was passed, hopefully we begin to see progress on that before the end of his term. I see it as the first major investment for ordinary folks in decades.

Think he said he only wanted this one term. dems should've started finding a strong candidate to win in 2024 a few years back, their weakness is probably why trump could get elected again.

this place is gonna crumble like the Roman Empire and they’ll just sit back and blame Joe manchin and do nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom