THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I really want a new laptop.

Hoping i can get an i5 for around 500 online though. I refuse to be out in those crowds on black friday

You think they will have some i5 for around that? I really need a new laptop and these prices aren't cutting it.

found a loaded i3 for 530 on tigerdirect.com...a steal if u ask me. pm me for link too lazy to find it now.

Well if you have a Fry's in your area they have a 50" Samsung Plasma 720p for $499 or $540 out the door. Its out of stock in Dallas-Ft. Worth so good luck in the rest of the country.

Well if you have a Fry's in your area they have a 50" Samsung Plasma 720p for $499 or $540 out the door. Its out of stock in Dallas-Ft. Worth so good luck in the rest of the country.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I see alot of suckers thinking they getting Good deals on electronics from best buy. It should be called idiot Friday. Don't waste ur money unless ur buying clothes.

That's how I feel personally of course. But then again, I'm a slickdeals regular.
All i'm looking forward to is clothing warehouse sales from the streetwear spots out here in LA, copped so much +*#% last year for about $400 from maybe 4 sales, not counting online stuff.

We need more actual "EDUCATED CONSUMERS" like you.
144_halloween.jpg

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I see alot of suckers thinking they getting Good deals on electronics from best buy. It should be called idiot Friday. Don't waste ur money unless ur buying clothes.

That's how I feel personally of course. But then again, I'm a slickdeals regular.
All i'm looking forward to is clothing warehouse sales from the streetwear spots out here in LA, copped so much +*#% last year for about $400 from maybe 4 sales, not counting online stuff.

We need more actual "EDUCATED CONSUMERS" like you.
144_halloween.jpg

^^^ Good look. There's Tanger Outlets across the country. Only like 9,000 more FB likes to go to get 1/2 off $50 gift cards.

^^^ Good look. There's Tanger Outlets across the country. Only like 9,000 more FB likes to go to get 1/2 off $50 gift cards.

Anything special going on at the JCrew Outlets Black Friday?

Got my eye on a peacoat over there.

Anything special going on at the JCrew Outlets Black Friday?

Got my eye on a peacoat over there.

Back
Top Bottom