The Black Nod in Corporate America Appreciation Post

"Domino, domino only spot a few blacks the higher I go", Jay-Z.
pimp.gif

Not going to lie, Nod is greatly appreciated. Especially in very WASPy environments law/finance/consulting/etc.

Discuss.

Is there an inverse to this?

Like the white guy in the NBA thumbs up or something?

That moment when damn near all the blacks coincendently congregate in the same area, realize it, then disperse.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Is there an inverse to this?

Like the white guy in the NBA thumbs up or something?

Where did that gif of that kid doing the monkey at that NBA game? 
laugh.gif

that subtle "we out chea" nod.
you and the recipient of your kind gesture are bff's for a millisecond

I love the nod. Although, I have come to notice that the older crowd in the cooperate world do not respond well to it.

some of ya'll be taking advantage of the nod though. i used to cashier and black ppl always try and get in my line, after my light went off, then toss me the head nod, like its all good...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LB81986

some of ya'll be taking advantage of the nod though. i used to cashier and black ppl always try and get in my line, after my light went off, then toss me the head nod, like its all good...
eyes.gif

you suppose to look out dunny WE ALL WE GOT!

So do you guys do an up nod or a down one... Im Filipino and I do down nods to random people I make eye contact with. Up nods to people I know or I think are familiar

Originally Posted by LB81986

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
...But Nah Look Out For Me Tho We All We Got
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom