THE BLOCKING OTHER NTERS FEATURE.......

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I've got a long list filled with lame losers. Off the top of my head I have:

JRAIN
Geronimo
Gordon Gekko
And a bunch of other lames whose names I can't remember.
indifferent.gif

Hater

Oh and for the record i wouldnt of quoted that PS, you're both going to get banned or suspended now. AKA Anthony, you've been reported.

What PS? Acting like you ain't PM me...

What makes NT General entertaining is the array of herbs/noobs/OGs/sneakerheads that post so no, i haven't blocked anyone. I think the only time i ever gotannoyed with a NT'er was Mayor, but that was trivial.

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

JRAIN
Geronimo
Gordon Gekko
indifferent.gif

Hater

Oh and for the record i wouldnt of quoted that PS, you're both going to get banned or suspended now. AKA Anthony, you've been reported.

Anthony, you're nothing more then a racist. you've degraded the black race in my thread. SMH

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

JRAIN
Geronimo
Gordon Gekko
indifferent.gif

Hater

Anthony, you're nothing more then a racist. you've degraded the black race in my thread. SMH

Ok Nick Cannon

umm nope but I think some people blocked me cuz they cant have to much good stuff..I think DAYTONA 5000 is one of them

JRAIN
Geronimo
Gordon Gekko
indifferent.gif

Hater

I blocked NYCknicks, nothing personal he seems like an alright dude, I just blocked him because he was giving away spoilers in the Lost thread and it was hardto resist clicking the spoilers, I unblocked him now I see he's not spoiling too much of anything now so I don't have anyone blocked now.

Originally Posted by ST0NEFAYCE

JRAIN
Geronimo
Gordon Gekko
indifferent.gif

Hater

Originally Posted by The Takeover

I blocked NYCknicks, nothing personal he seems like an alright dude, I just blocked him because he was giving away spoilers in the Lost thread and it was hard to resist clicking the spoilers, I unblocked him now I see he's not spoiling too much of anything now so I don't have anyone blocked now.
laugh.gif

Is it that serious? You gotta be somewhat soft, if you're allowing someone on this messageboard to disturb you. I haven't blocked any yet

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Block like their post, threads or Pms?

There's a block feature where you can't get contact from the user, but the ignore post doesn't show any posts, but you can see that they did post

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Originally Posted by The Takeover

I blocked NYCknicks, nothing personal he seems like an alright dude, I just blocked him because he was giving away spoilers in the Lost thread and it was hard to resist clicking the spoilers, I unblocked him now I see he's not spoiling too much of anything now so I don't have anyone blocked now.
laugh.gif

How did you un-ignore the guy?
laugh.gif
. I thought once they're ignored it stays that way

lol is NT THAAATTT serious?? i mean can't u just ignore wat the person says? im not even trying to sound like an $!##!@* neither but damn

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Is it that serious? You gotta be somewhat soft, if you're allowing someone on this messageboard to disturb you. I haven't blocked any yet
Naw not really if the person is gonna out of their way to be seen.

Takes away from the Niketalk experience I once loved.

It's alot different from the days when you just had to worry about Mayor.

Now every new dude on here tryna make a name for themselves the ##!$ is annoying.

Back
Top Bottom