The Boondocks Season 4 Adult Swim Bump

Waiting on my man Ruckus to come through with the ether with all the race issues going on today.

Waiting on my man Ruckus to come through with the ether with all the race issues going on today.

I love Ruckus. Remember that exorcism episode? Said "there is powerful ni__adry at work here". And how he showed how to get rid of the demon by job applications. I lost it man. :rofl:

Third season was lackluster for me, but I could see them getting back on track this time. Looking forward to it :pimp:

I thought the 3rd season was solid. But, I can see your POV too. All the jokes/themes were from late 2008, which by then were nearly 2 years old. They were still funny just not as funny, impactful and fresh had the season been released when it originally should have.

I thought the 3rd season was solid. But, I can see your POV too. All the jokes/themes were from late 2008, which by then were nearly 2 years old. They were still funny just not as funny, impactful and fresh had the season been released when it originally should have.

That very well may have been the reason actually. Like, a good part of them only got a chuckle or two out of me but I loved the animation quality. Maybe Season 4 will be the perfect mix of humor and animation that I've been looking for since the first season/some of season 2.

Caesar? Que?

tumblr_mniumj9auT1rgam01o1_1280.gif

The themes for this season might be outdated too. They have been in production for quite a while.

The animation is way too complex to have a quick turnaround like South Park.

But I think a ling time ago Teyana Taylor said she was voicing Caesar.

I can see Teyana doing a great job for Caesar. Hope he's in most of the episodes this season. :pimp:

McGruder has enough material for 3 more seasons.

If they do an episode about twerking they have to throw in something about that Caramel Kitten chick getting
15 years for twerking on MLK's grave :smh: :lol:

An episode about vine and slap cam would be :rofl: :pimp:

Last edited:
took so long for some type of official buzz for season 4 that i thought 3 was the final.

good to hear but i hope they dont over do it tho. season 3 was a lil too over the top, hence not as good as 1 &2.

but yes, there WILL def be episodes on the twerking and social media epidemics...

I feel the first episode will be on trayvon Martin

After there will be:
kanye n kim
worldstar
Miley Cyrus

So adult swim advertised January, are we really going to see some new season episode this month?

Back
Top Bottom