The Boondocks Season 4 Adult Swim Bump

You guys realize they already wrapped up the show a while back, right?

I doubt there will be that much material from the past few months. Most of the ideas will probably be from 2012 or early 2013

Last edited:
Keeps getting pushed back and its been years, just wondering if this january alert is the real mccoy..

took so long for some type of official buzz for season 4 that i thought 3 was the final.

good to hear but i hope they dont over do it tho. season 3 was a lil too over the top, hence not as good as 1 &2.

but yes, there WILL def be episodes on the twerking and social media epidemics...
They said 3 was gonna be the last season but I guess they got too many requests from fans.

^ seems pretty weird, but aye, don't cost nothing to hit record on the DVR and be safe :pimp:

Incorrect. An episode of Boondocks is airing tonight, "Red Ball." Not the season premiere.

http://video.adultswim.com/schedule/
Damnit Damnit Damnit!
mad.gif

You guys realize they already wrapped up the show a while back, right?

I doubt there will be that much material from the past few months. Most of the ideas will probably be from 2012 or early 2013

This. Also, no offense, but a lot of those episode concepts are trash anyway.

says the man with the boondocks avy :lol:

So because I've been a fan since my boy put me onto the comics when I was a young __, I'm supposed to be thrilled at the prospect of episodes based on some of the things mentioned in this thread? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom