The (Bootleg) Jordan 1 Wars

NT tag @ the end whats your SN :lol:

It wouldn’t stop some NTers from wearing them, burned and all :lol:
1623737715391.gif

Last edited:
Nah he wildin at this point. When he first started charging and arm and a leg for the shoes anybody can bulk order from China I was side eyeing but now a membership? Man take that $425 and go to stock X and buy whatever

Not sure how Kiy is sayin Dee is “hating” when he has receipts on how he was tryin to help him. Damn Kiy goin out sad.

I watched that Live last night all the way through because I like Sia Collective. What really tripped me out was Dee said Kiy made a shoe for “Lupus Awareness” (whatever) was gonna donate all the proceeds to the foundation, made 40K off of sales, and never donated. His supporters/ppl are demanding him to show the “check for donations”

doubt it he will answer.

Not sure how Kiy is sayin Dee is “hating” when he has receipts on how he was tryin to help him. Damn Kiy goin out sad.

I watched that Live last night all the way through because I like Sia Collective. What really tripped me out was Dee said Kiy made a shoe for “Lupus Awareness” (whatever) was gonna donate all the proceeds to the foundation, made 40K off of sales, and never donated. His supporters/ppl are demanding him to show the “check for donations”

doubt it he will answer.

:lol: they all up and down dude comments asking “where the lupus check” :lol:

I know this is a different subject, whateva happen to the nikefiend guy that take preorders and dip with everybody money?
did everybody get their money back?

Nike should just make more shoes. They would solve a lot of "problems" if they just made more shoes.
Artificial scarcity. Why make a product plentiful and have it be saturated when you can have people fight for it while also making team jordan products that nobody wants, Nike could easily release space jam 11’s or bred 1’s every year but that wouldn’t make people go crazy. Nobody is fighting over vans or converses etc.

Artificial scarcity. Why make a product plentiful and have it be saturated when you can have people fight for it while also making team jordan products that nobody wants, Nike could easily release space jam 11’s or bred 1’s every year but that wouldn’t make people go crazy. Nobody is fighting over vans or converses etc.
I think there's a middle ground. If I was in the business of selling widgets, and someone was able to take my widgets and sell them for double and sometimes triple the amount I charge, I'd think of it as money lost. Greed is good.

I think there's a middle ground. If I was in the business of selling widgets, and someone was able to take my widgets and sell them for double and sometimes triple the amount I charge, I'd think of it as money lost. Greed is good.

unless they also get a cut from sites like StockX or GOAT’s revenue lol

Just read a few stories about kids still killing each other over some damn Jordans :smh:

No excuse for these shoes being that limited. If they made Bred 1s every year, that just means everyone would wear their shoes. When you know you can replace them for retail, it ain't a big deal. You don't have to over saturated the market, but you can make enough to fill the demand.

How much money does Nike make on Air Monarchs and the like? Pretty sure those aren't limited and they make Nike big money.

Just read a few stories about kids still killing each other over some damn Jordans :smh:

No excuse for these shoes being that limited. If they made Bred 1s every year, that just means everyone would wear their shoes. When you know you can replace them for retail, it ain't a big deal. You don't have to over saturated the market, but you can make enough to fill the demand.

How much money does Nike make on Air Monarchs and the like? Pretty sure those aren't limited and they make Nike big money.
Oh I’m not saying I agree with Nike, but I’m sure they like the air that has come to their brands even more in this day and age. They just aren’t interested in it but then they also will throw out a patent leather AJ6 that ends up in outlets so whose to say the decision makers over there really aren’t just failing upwards

Omi is legit that fat kid in high school who came around late on some **** and made it hot.

Whether it be some gambling scheme, some broad who was giving it up the in the bathroom, a teacher who let all us chill in the classroom, etc.

It ALWAYS went left cause some lame fat kid found out what was going on and made **** hot :lol:

They're pretty hit and miss from what I've bought.

latest Infrareds are tanks. Some other stuff can be straight garbage though. Had an old pair of 10s that didn't last 6 months before they started to come apart.

Back
Top Bottom