The (Bootleg) Jordan 1 Wars

To be honest there arent a lot of shoes thats higher quality than nike in the same price range. Especially the newer athletic models.
Then they have to pay for the materials, quality control, scientist, marketing, distribution, etc. A lot of that scarcity is used to get ppl their other products. The stuff they're really spending their budget on. Some of their tactics are fishy, but there's a lot stuff that goes w/ it from a business standpoint. It's not that easy.

A new challenger appears

****** really fighting over other ****** designs :lol: 🤦🏾‍♂️

A39A305C-CDC4-4222-839F-EA28B55676CE.jpeg

:lol:

A new challenger appears

****** really fighting over other ****** designs :lol: 🤦🏾‍♂️

A39A305C-CDC4-4222-839F-EA28B55676CE.jpeg

:lol:

The first joints look like a lawsuit from Nike and Pony, I don't even understand who is buying them joints.

As for Master P, what the **** is he even talking about? Them ****s look like ****in Airwalks, you could reach and try to say they look a little like a Nike Vandal low but that's a reach. Trying desperately to blame someone else and play victim.

I really hate when people get caught doing foul **** and continue doing it and acting like they're not wrong. This guy been so arrogant and shameless on IG for years. His shoes are a terrible Jordan 1 fake and his clothes are hideous 90s style graphic tees.

^It’ll forever be interesting to me how people will make excuses for stuff simply because it’s expensive. Whether it’s knock-off, poor quality, or just plain ugly. “But this cost me $___ and ___ made it.” Aight bro but it’s still trash :lol:
“They’re just as good” lol heard all the arguments about fakes already on NT

hopefully they help “play them out” so I can cop retroes for retail.

Back
Top Bottom