The (Bootleg) Jordan 1 Wars

I've been the "game" for a minute now and personally hate what it's become. The bots and resellers have taken away what was special. It's literally impossible hit these days.

Folks like Kiy albeit are completely biting the design are a byproduct of folks not hitting on raffles, SNKRS, etc. I have a few pairs of Kiy's and I will say the quality is up there on each of them. Side-by-side my Kiy Shadows are right up there with the 2018 retro. The Bred's remind me of my pair from 2001. With that said, the pair in that TikTok is absolutely trash. Not sure what happened there with QC.

Maybe it's a NY/NJ thing but I see them around and always get asked/complimented on mine but to each their own, respectfully.

Watching this Kiy cat and Rockdeep go the tear another black man down route after getting caught up
snoop (1).png

:rofl:

Last edited:
Can Almost GUARANTEE This Ain’t Gonna End Well….
62E6BBB8-4888-4D68-A195-494F7B0358B3.png

I’d Be SHOCKED If This Man Shows Face After All This Mess…. Especially That ReSurfaced Diss Track From Years Back :lol:
1E5D6F22-A4FB-4FCD-B642-E1B6C860DB1A.jpeg

200BCC94-5541-4131-895C-0768B8031056.jpeg

:nerd:

:lol:

hope dude don’t get touched @ all but if he gets slapped down here over this :lol:

I've been the "game" for a minute now and personally hate what it's become. The bots and resellers have taken away what was special. It's literally impossible hit these days.

Folks like Kiy albeit are completely biting the design are a byproduct of folks not hitting on raffles, SNKRS, etc. I have a few pairs of Kiy's and I will say the quality is up there on each of them. Side-by-side my Kiy Shadows are right up there with the 2018 retro. The Bred's remind me of my pair from 2001. With that said, the pair in that TikTok is absolutely trash. Not sure what happened there with QC.

Maybe it's a NY/NJ thing but I see them around and always get asked/complimented on mine but to each their own, respectfully.

do the clown nose squeeze test and post

this dude hating?

it's so clear what these dudes are doing, then they're going to cry "they're taking away my voice, art, creativity. I'm just trying to do it for the little guy blah, blah, blah" then stop slapping random emojis on the Jordan 1 and price tagging it $270+. These 'creatives' are literally trying to cash in on this silhouette. Put in the real work on designing your own model, and going through design and refine phase. SMH

I really was gonna try to cop some Kiys but now I’m jus gonna stay away completely.

They were appealing at first but then after all this….. nah I’m good, not givin this dude my money.

When it comes to these 1’s knockoffs, the upper is always the “quality”. No one cares about quality when its a rip off show to begin with. Bots and resellers the norm now, cant complain about it too much cause its really not gonna do anything. Is what it is, it sucks but thats what happens when supply cant meet demand.

I went to SCAD for a few years. These are my homies kicks. You can see the inspiration but he built his s*** organically as well! His s*** wayyyy more original than them cats. IDK when he dropping though!!

Back
Top Bottom