The Box Vol. Not that box

Hi,
This is my box.  Thousands of years ago, I put a man in this box.  At first, he didn't do much, but he survived.  The box was a mystery to him.

Then, he started to examine his box.  Every square inch of it.  He learned everything there is to know about his box.  It's material, it's age, everything. He became a scholar on the box.

Now he calls himself an atheist, for there is nothing outside the box, or so the man says.  He can explain everything from in there; from within the box.

He has forgotten about me.  I don't blame him: I sealed the box tightly, long ago.  There's no way for the man to know of the world outside his box.

But here I am, and I'm real.

2f0g3gm.jpg

Spoiler [+]
What do you think?

This read becomes a whole lot better when you think of the box as synonym for vagina.

Thread title and post are both garbage, so at least you were consistent.
But I wish I could give you a 1 star or neg rep. Guess this will have to do.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

This read becomes a whole lot better when you think of the box as synonym for vagina.
Hi,
This is my vagina.  Thousands of years ago, I put a man in this vagina.  At first, he didn't do much, but he survived.  The vagina was a mystery to him.

Then, he started to examine his vagina.  Every square inch of it.  He learned everything there is to know about his vagina.  It's material, it's age, everything. He became a scholar on the vagina.

Now he calls himself an atheist, for there is nothing outside the vagina, or so the man says.  He can explain everything from in there; from within the vagina.

He has forgotten about me.  I don't blame him: I sealed the vagina tightly, long ago.  There's no way for the man to know of the world outside his vagina.

But here I am, and I'm real.

NOW, GO TO YOUTUBE AND PLAY Currensy, J.Cole, and Wale - vagina is for lovers

I think that box is sealed pretty %!@@%% and light would get it, the gimp you had stuffed in that box would've been curious what was on the outside long before thousands of years.

Back
Top Bottom