The Boys | S4 Episodes 1-3 Out Now! | Amazon Prime

Yo Kamiko had so many death moments, I was like bruh not Kamiko. Her and Frenchie definitely beating feet if she pulls through.
The Deep complete ***** to the fullest,
A-Train I had hope then he goes and hoodwinked everyone
Ready for Herogasim, I know that will be the best episode if off the comics.

Yo Kamiko had so many death moments, I was like bruh not Kamiko. Her and Frenchie definitely beating feet if she pulls through.

They have me thinking damn near every character except Homelander is going to get killed

Everything was definitely wild. It was definitely getting bleak.

Adding a new player in the mix will probably change the power structure.

So, is Soldier Boy capable of getting rid of other Supe’s powers? Chamber/Havok vibes with the chest blast

Episode was great. Very bleak towards the end tho, heck I felt powerless too.

That shot of the energy drink w/ A-Train commercial had me laughin. I thought of Kendrick Lamar line “it gotta be 365 for me” when I watched the scene.

I thought A-Train was gonna be redeemable but nope! Nothin more than a kiss *** and a coward.

Kimiko Bae in that dress :blush::blush::blush:
Gonna be pissed if somethin happens to her!

I know it’s been said time after time but Homelander really is a POS!

a-train so trash, he probably calls homelander daddy. Starlight and Maeve are screwed, they don't have any other allies on the team.

Episode was great. Very bleak towards the end tho, heck I felt powerless too.

That shot of the energy drink w/ A-Train commercial had me laughin. I thought of Kendrick Lamar line “it gotta be 365 for me” when I watched the scene.

I thought A-Train was gonna be redeemable but nope! Nothin more than a kiss *** and a coward.

Kimiko Bae in that dress :blush::blush::blush:
Gonna be pissed if somethin happens to her!

I know it’s been said time after time but Homelander really is a POS!

Can't believe y'all ain't catch the A-train commercial shot jab. SMH.

Yeah I literally pointed it out in my post. I think everyone who remembers that ****show commercial caught the reference. And there was an X2 reference too

AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOO!

Y'all all talking about this ep and not mentioning it has the most random sus scene that came out the blue. A big american dildo strap on? How did she even make repeating what Homelander said sexual and think dude would be up for that?

Bad product :pimp:

Red Dawn ***** :lol: Rock IV mother****er :lol:

Why the **** did Hughie have to be naked tho :lol:

Not surprised @ A-Train being a snake.

Black dudes take Ls in this story :lol:

How is A train taking an L when he's the one snitching to Homelander?
Reminds me of when Khufu would tag Meth whenever things didnt go his way, then cry about people snitching.
He took Ls when Homelander treated him like his *****. Took Ls when Deep punked him. Took Ls when he ****ed up his powers.

He's basically a useless human.

He has to snitch just to get in dude's good graces. He's a walking L bigger than almost anybody else in the show.

He's taking Ls cuz of his own actions and selfishness. He deserves all of them. More like L-Train.

138978.jpg

He’s also taking Ls as Homelander emasculates and fat shames him.

He literally is useless. But at this point, after Homelander showed Starlight something…everybody has to take Ls.

It’s pretty bleak right now.

He could…

But they’re playing a game of cat and mouse.

Stan Edgar thought he had the ace in the hole. And was going to teach Homelander a lesson.

It’s too bad they changed Black Noir or Stan would be able to check Homelander.

Hughie wasn’t ready for that A Train speed…

It’s hilarious seeing Hughie and Butcher become the thing they hate most.

So A Train basically James Harden in disguise. Show up but when **** get real, let me move my product.

Shoutout out to A Train MiddlePassage film. Give us the Borout Cut

Back
Top Bottom