The Boys | Gen V S1 Ep 1-3 Out Now | Amazon Prime

Homelander only gets better :lol:

hands down the most evil bad guy in tv history. Not a shred of decency in him. Every time he smiles, he’s being sarcastic and condescending.

it’s only been 3 episodes, and he’s committed multiple acts of cold blooded brutal unnecessary murder, threatened rape multiple times, plotted diabolical schemes, and more.

he’s like the invincible version of Kim Jong IL. Can rape and murder anything and absolutely nobody can stop him. I’m all in with this show. It’s hard to imagine my much crazier it can get, but I’m all for it.

I dunno about most evil bad guy in tv history. My vote still goes for a guy in Outlander, the most sick mofo I've ever seen. he'd probably give every guy nightmares. :lol: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Just started this show. I’m on episode 3. I cannot believe how ruthless and psychopathic Homeland is! Jesus Christ. Dude is sadistic. I love how every single person is absolutely terrified of him. Even all the other supes. It means they’ve all seen what he can and has done.

the other running gag I love is how Black Noir hasn’t said a word, I a complete mystery, and hasn’t done anything yet in the show. He’s always just there and silently menacing. I hope they keep that up, and we never get to see him in action :lol:

Lol just wait,, homelander got some serious issues. They really need psych evals before letting anyone become a superhero.

1623109051460.jpeg

1623109075064.jpeg

I caught up with this series over the past month or so. Show is SO wild and I love all of it. Need to jump on the comics next.

This ***** A-Train rapping :rofl:

The Vought+ commercial made me realize the whole The Boys universe is like what if super powers were a thing and Fox News/News Corp had the monopoly on it.

Fake news warning :lol:

This ***** A-Train rapping :rofl:

The Vought+ commercial made me realize the whole The Boys universe is like what if super powers were a thing and Fox News/News Corp had the monopoly on it.

Fake news warning :lol:

Who is this Moonshadow 👀
Where are the pictures?

Back
Top Bottom