The Brandon Jennings Thread (Will Be Updated Regularly)

What were those jerseys hanging on the wall. Please dont tell me those are all jerseys from Oak Hill alumni that have gone to the L. If so OMG!

The competition looks terrible. Sorry but I know he's nice and all but I still ain't a believe until next year

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

The competition looks terrible. Sorry but I know he's nice and all but I still ain't a believe until next year

Son. He's averaging like 30 points a game against the toughest schedule in the country.
Brandon Jennings + Jerryd Bayless = a problem. Both goinglottery in 08
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by purepwrta

What were those jerseys hanging on the wall. Please dont tell me those are all jerseys from Oak Hill alumni that have gone to the L. If so OMG!
Those are jerseys of players who have made it to the Professional level. They had an segment on OAK HILL on ESPN like a year or two ago and they talkedabout it..

guy's definitely got scoring ability but am i the only one who isnt interested in these 6 foot point guards who can score over 50 pts? my concern is that 1- theyre undersized scorers and 2- they may lack true pg skills at the higher level

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

guy's definitely got scoring ability but am i the only one who isnt interested in these 6 foot point guards who can score over 50 pts? my concern is that 1 - theyre undersized scorers and 2- they may lack true pg skills at the higher level

He's only scoring because he has to for his team to win. Last year he averaged only 14 points and 11 assists. Dude had way more players surroundinghim last year. Peep his AAU games because dude is an EXCELLENT passer but obviously shows that he can score if need be.

Originally Posted by dfresh244

He's only scoring because he has to for his team to win. Last year he averaged only 14 points and 11 assists. Dude had way more players surrounding him last year. Peep his AAU games because dude is an EXCELLENT passer but obviously shows that he can score if need be.

u got any links to these vids? im interested in seein em cause all im seeing in these google videos are half court passes, oops, and him either shooting3s or driving past people

Yeah...BJ didn't have to shoulder the load last year cause they had Nolan Smith and Alex Legion w/ him in the backcourt....

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by dfresh244

He's only scoring because he has to for his team to win. Last year he averaged only 14 points and 11 assists. Dude had way more players surrounding him last year. Peep his AAU games because dude is an EXCELLENT passer but obviously shows that he can score if need be.

u got any links to these vids? im interested in seein em cause all im seeing in these google videos are half court passes, oops, and him either shooting 3s or driving past people

Unless you are asking for WHOLE GAMES; what do you expect to see from HIGHLIGHTS?

funny thing, i was present at that practice and game....

he is very impressive...

^Who were the Slam '08 AA's? I see Jennings, Evans, I believe Stephenson and Monroe. Dont know the other dude.

Yo... I've never ever seen him finish with his right... EVER. that's amazing and extremely questionable at the same time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Yo... I've never ever seen him finish with his right... EVER. that's amazing and extremely questionable at the same time
laugh.gif

With all his flash, publicity and highlight moves...why isn't he the consensus #1 overall player in a relatively weak class....?

Hmm..I think there is a reason behind that. But I'll wait till the season starts to label him anything.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif

With all his flash, publicity and highlight moves...why isn't he the consensus #1 overall player in a relatively weak class....?

Hmm..I think there is a reason behind that. But I'll wait till the season starts to label him anything.

It's probably due to his size... I mean you saw what Pooh did to him last yr on espn, but then again Pooh turned right around and did that to Collison, DJ,Nietzel and a host of other PG's so you can't really place too much stock in that
laugh.gif
I mean Jhrue has him by like 3 inches and looks like 15lbs andTyreke is even bigger so I don't know. But he is a talent, wish he woulda went to duke like it was originally stated a yr and a half ago
ohwell.gif

but seriously, can he finish with his/go right???

Back
Top Bottom