The Bridge on FX....Season 2 - Jubilex

Don't think Cesar has much of a choice in helping Eleanor.

It's either help her or have her potentially kill his family.

And the dude locked up in the cage was Eleanor's father who abused and raped her.

Don't think Cesar has much of a choice in helping Eleanor.

It's either help her or have her potentially kill his family.

And the dude locked up in the cage was Eleanor's father who abused and raped her.

^This

Yall dont remember the story Eleanor told about her pop's in the diner

Yup....

Fausto castrated him and the dude is pretty much living like a dog.

Linder :smh: His storyline was going nowhere....I get why he was offed.

The meat of the finale was great but I wasn't satisfied with the ending or the "showdown" with Sonya and Elanor or even how her dad just died. That part and her calling Marco made it feel like another ep was coming.

:rofl: @ old deep voice Linder surviving and giving up his blood lust for revenge.

The way they've ended this despite bad ratings begs for another season. Gotta know how it ends up with Fausto and Sebastian. Where the chief went and if he'll get what's coming to him.

Eleanor was a great addition to the season I wanted her to kill her father not Sonya. Eleanor suffered from her father she should have killed him in that scene.

Robles a wuss ran away. Linder should have died last week that would have been a good death for his character.

Loved this season hopefully it will be renewed for another season. Everyone was great my favorites were Cesar, Eleanor, Marco.

I wonder if they get renewed would Marco take the promotion job as captain.

The finale was good.

Glad that variant Tony Kornheiser Buckley got got.

Linder getting a reprieve from Hank.
laugh.gif
He's lucky Eva didn't dip on his ***.

The resolution with Fausto was a big anti-climatic. Was expecting a big showdown and him going out in a blaze of glory.

The ending of the finale seemed rather abrupt. I agree with Zik, how it ended I was expecting an additional scene or something. Marco seemed to be hinting at dealing with Eleanor and her dad "off the books" so to speak.

Hope this get another season. Need to find out what happened to Fausto and also Eleanor.

One interesting tidbit from this season, Marco and Sebastian are brothers in real life.
laugh.gif

Oh and they made me love Buckley this ep :lol: Too bad he had to die.

The way he talked to the reporter, the way he then knocked out Sonya and then handled the dude he hired and then called for removal, then everything up to eating the caramel corn in the car plotting the murders of the reporters :lol:

I need to see this dude in a main cast for some other show soon. Pit him against Mickey on Ray Donovan, make him a bad guy on Homeland, or something.

^ He's Nucky's dad on this season of Boardwalk Empire.
laugh.gif

The bridge was canceled today :frown: due to low ratings.They didn't get SOA or AHS numbers I've watched a episode of those 2 shows (SOA AHS) didn't like it.

Hopefully we get to see many of these actors on TV loved Cesar, Eleanor, Sonya, Marco, and the rest of the cast was great.

I was expecting this post sooner or later and when I seen this thread back on the first pg I already prepared myself before I entered :smh:

I could say I hope it gets a new life on netflix or something like that but the show doesn't seem like it has the hype behind it or the fan base to have it continue.

Hope I get to see Diane Kruger somewhere else soon.

Damn.

Season 2 was infinitely better than season 1. Was really anticipating another season.

When I saw the thread bumped I was dreading it would be because the show was cancelled.
frown.gif

just binge watched S2. Had me hooked again. More realistic than the first season.

Romina was :pimp: :wow:

Was it me or Diane just lost her condition and acted normal?

Fausto ending needed to be better.

Sonya and Marco needed to be closer again for that great chemistry, too much I'll call him/her, please help me type of deal.

Eleanor was :x :smh: cerebral damn. :wow:

The cover up was expected.

Everyone loved those carmel candies. :lol:

Linder and his beard and with our :lol:

Lillard is a good actor, never realized.

So sad to hear it got canned. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom