The Bucks just keep on winning

Is this team something to be worried about come first round playoffs?

Won 8 home games in a row.
had a stretch of 9 games won in a row before losing to the Clippers last wendesday
they have won something like 17 of their last 19 games.

They just beat the Nuggets and Hawks in their most recent two games.

I think if we see the Celtics 1st round, damage could be done. O yea we just beat the Celtics not too long ago too.

pimp.gif

Scott Skiles is a pretty good coach. I remember he led the Suns to won 51 games with only Kidd, Marion, and Cliff Robinson.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

17 of their last 19??? blashphemy.............yall still not the hottest team tho
Yea its wrong i thought i heard bigger until i looked at it.

They've won their last 15 of 17

I think the Bucks would have a decent shot against the Hawks. Even though they fell off some, I think the Celtics are like a sleeping giant. Not sure a relatively young team like the Bucks want to play them.

Originally Posted by d3simet

Scott Skiles is a pretty good coach. I remember he led the Suns to won 51 games with only Kidd, Marion, and Cliff Robinson.

Yep, very good coach. He even fooled people into thinking Kirk Hinrich, Ben Gordon, and Luol Deng was some great core. He has consistnetly had his teams overachieving.

Wish he was Miami's coach as opposed to Spoelstra.

Skiles is really preaching D which is the reason we are winning. Holding teams just under 90 points a game, one of the best if not best in the NBA.

Bogut is playing amazing and has really come around as a top Center in the NBA
Salmons getting adjusting and playing great, just dropped 32 on the hawks.
Jennings getting better and better as the season goes on.

And then there's players like Delfino and Ilyasova who keep stepping up time after time.
Delfino is a solid player, dude can light it up at any time.

I like where this team is going.

I like how management has positioned themselves for the future. Redd, Salmons and Gadzuric's (
laugh.gif
) contracts expire after next season. They could get a decent free agent to the core. I also read today they have the option to swap picks with the Bulls (if the Bulls have the 11th pick in the lotto or lower).

why did the bulls fire skiles? did he eventually rub his players the wrong way? no'mo

Redd and Gadzuric SMH.

Redd getting payed 18 million this year, and gadzuric getting payed 7 mil and they havent been on the floor all year.
Not like i want them to be either, they are both god awful and shouldnt being getting that money to begin with. One more year with those salaries.

They've been very impressive as of late, impressive for a good part of the season as a matter of fact.

Its going to be good to see some new teams in the playoffs this year.

Skiles rubs the players the wrong way...

I think hes great for BJ, has taught him so much already, he loves the dude so far nh

^ yea his high intensity and motivating ways just stopped working on the players. He got into it with Tyrus and Noah. But i thought he was a good coach and his teams will always play tough and hard. His methods just arent for the long term IMO, they are more suited for a young team coming up like we were a few years ago.

But i gotta give props to the Bucks they are playing some great ball right now

Bucks are a good young team. Might win a game in the playoffs nothing more. Don't think they will scare anybody this year. Next year, them along with the Bobcats will be a problem.

I'm just glad there's some new blood in the playoffs this year. Bucks, Bobcats, Thunder, etc.

Should be a great April-June
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Originally Posted by d3simet

Yep, very good coach. He even fooled people into thinking Kirk Hinrich, Ben Gordon, and Luol Deng was some great core. He has consistnetly had his teams overachieving.

Wish he was Miami's coach as opposed to Spoelstra.

Yup, plus John Salmons is taking pressure of the other guards. 

Originally Posted by JPZx

I'm just glad there's some new blood in the playoffs this year. Bucks, Bobcats, Thunder, etc.

Should be a great April-June
pimp.gif
Those teams will be able to pull an upset.. trust me

Yeah! big shout out to the Bucks!

Scott Skiles deserves "Coach of The Year"!

smile.gif

They should give Michael Redd away, for a decent NBA player..

Michael Redd stinks.. He can't shoot anymore
ohwell.gif

^ Redd is coming off a major injury and has only played in less than 20 games this year.  He has shown flashes of what he was, I think he is still getting in the groove of things.
If the Bucks make the playoffs, Redd will be ready by then.

^ redd won't be ready, and if he was he wouldn't play. The bucks with redd all year= no salmons= no playoffs

Back
Top Bottom