The Buried Life

A quality show put out from MTV, this along with True Life.

That Megan Fox episode was something else
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

most of it seems too easy and fake for them to do.
Yeah, that's why I didn't care for the show. I thought it was going to be about some regular dudes trying to make the most of their life with very few resources and a strict budget, but after reading the back story on these dudes, I wasn't too impressed. It's not hard to do certain things in life when you have $$$$.
Well they dont have alot of money, that one episode with the school, they had to raise money by themselves for a Mac. But mabey thats part of the show.

Yeah the show was good. If I ran with a crew this would definitely be something to consider doing.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

good show...if they were black, no way they'd get away with half of the things they do though

.. why even make a comment like that? THAT attitude is what just contributes to racism in this society.

and i beg to differ, but w.e

the show is really good.
pimp.gif
Thank you but yea the show was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

most of it seems too easy and fake for them to do.
Yeah, that's why I didn't care for the show. I thought it was going to be about some regular dudes trying to make the most of their life with very few resources and a strict budget, but after reading the back story on these dudes, I wasn't too impressed. It's not hard to do certain things in life when you have $$$$.

whats the background on them? i always figured they weren't regular folks cuz most people cant just drive around on a bus and do stuff like this cuz we cant afford it...

the episode where they took the girl to her mothers grave for the first time after she died in Katrina had me tho...my throat was hurting from crying so much...

I'm not sure where you heard they were loaded..they all had to work jobs and get sponsorships just to start there own show

They actually declined making a show 3 years ago cuz MTV wouldnt give them creative control
smokin.gif

They never got a budget till MTV bought the show last year, and they  got creative control and literally edit/shoot the show themeslves and choose there own music

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

It's one of the few good shows MTV has put out

i read on wiki MTV is going to start phasing out the nonsense they show now and try to put on more socially conscious shows cuz of this 'Obama Era'

Originally Posted by bright nikes

A quality show put out from MTV, this along with True Life.

That Megan Fox episode was something else
laugh.gif
idk how dude stayed in that bathroom so long

Back
Top Bottom