The Buried Life

I just wanted to throw this out there, maybe I'm late, but this show is so dope. I wish this was my life.
What do you guys think of it?

Its on On-Demand

Great show..the Megan Fox episode and the Playboy Mansion episodes were
smokin.gif

This show should have definitely ran longer it was so dope. They need to come wit that 2nd season. Obama one was pretty crazy.

was lookin up some videos on youtube, and theres in interview of them back in 06, so i guess they've been doing this for a while now

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

good show...if they were black, no way they'd get away with half of the things they do though

.. why even make a comment like that? THAT attitude is what just contributes to racism in this society.

and i beg to differ, but w.e

the show is really good.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

good show...if they were black, no way they'd get away with half of the things they do though

.. why even make a comment like that? THAT attitude is what just contributes to racism in this society.

the show is really good.
pimp.gif
qft

most of it seems too easy and fake for them to do. but i stll think its a pretty good show

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

most of it seems too easy and fake for them to do.
Yeah, that's why I didn't care for the show. I thought it was going to be about some regular dudes trying to make the most of their life with very few resources and a strict budget, but after reading the back story on these dudes, I wasn't too impressed. It's not hard to do certain things in life when you have $$$$.

the show is really good.
pimp.gif
co-sign...it has nothing to do with skin color.  it's about how crafty and sly the guys are to pull the stunts off.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

the show is really good.
pimp.gif
co-sign...it has nothing to do with skin color.  it's about how crafty and sly the guys are to pull the stunts off.

I'm black, so I notice these things...obviously yall aren't, so you don't.  My statement was racial not about racism...big difference. 

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

most of it seems too easy and fake for them to do.
Yeah, that's why I didn't care for the show. I thought it was going to be about some regular dudes trying to make the most of their life with very few resources and a strict budget, but after reading the back story on these dudes, I wasn't too impressed. It's not hard to do certain things in life when you have $$$$.
eh, a lot of the big things they wanna do dont even happen though

Back
Top Bottom