***The Canadian Pre-Order Thread vol. no camping needed***

What's good fellow Canadian NTers?!

I noticed every once in a while we get a "Did they start pre-orders on x shoe yet?" thread, so I figured we should have an all encompassing one so everybody can keep each other in the loop.

For most, the next big release is the Jordan Playoff XIIs, coming out April 21. My local Footlocker (Fairview Mall, Toronto) has already started taking pre-orders, and iirc they've already sold out of size 8 and 9. No worries tho, I'm a 10.5. Still smh at that Cdn retail of $199.99 + tax

I asked when they'll start taking pre-orders on the white/red low XIs, and they said around the Playoffs rd. Looks like the minute I'm picking up one shoe, I'll be putting down more $ to pre-order another #itneverends

Mods: free to move/delete this if necessary

Yep, the XII Playoff should be a big one. I'll rock my OG 97 once the weather gets warmer and the streets cleaner.

Cool been waiting for a thread like this ... i never know when a pre order is available this will help a lot 
happy.gif

I like this thread. Let's try to keep it updated. The fl manager gets mad at me because I call all the time wondering when preorders for certain shoes will startI know this is a long shot but are the air yeezys going to be on preorder. Or will Canadians see a very limited release?

Tried to pre-order the Playoff XIIs at Champs squareone the other day, no good.
Didn't try at FL squareone though bc when I walked in, it seemed like no one was working - there was only 1 person on the floor and no one at the counter to ask about the pre-order.

^ Weird. Champs doesn't do pre-orders? or were they sold-out?

Champs doesn't have pre-order in place, only Footlocker.

Champs believes in 1st come & 1st serve basis.

Originally Posted by Franky 9

^^^^ yeah only changed over the last year or so though.
This was 50-50 in some places, there were some Champs that had them.

There were others like the one in SQ1 that never had pre-order to begin with.

^ Yeah, that's what had me confused. I knew one of the two regularly does pre-orders now, forgot which store.

Originally Posted by fx2

any size 12s left to pre order for the playoff 12s?

whereabouts are you located or how far you willing to drive for canadian retail?  i believe footlocker at pickering has some size 11 and possibly a 12 spot open for pre-order

1355 kingston road
pickering, ontario
905 837 5571

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
at 12's selling out. 2012, man.
Not sure if serious or not.

Then again I'm not surprise its selling out on pre-order.

i'm from west coast. so things might have been different for those from east.
i remember, in 2004, playoff xii's, white/grey xii's, and wheat azg's were on clearance for 50% at nike store
now they are selling out on pre-o
laugh.gif

then again, i also remember that concord xi's were sitting on shelf for a while when they were first retroed in 2001 at the same nike store

Bump-date: my local Footlocker's started taking pre-orders on the white/red low XIs. Retail is $174.99

Check your local spots!

Back
Top Bottom