The Case Against Adnan Sayed: 4 Part HBO Docuseries

I'll be tuning in. That first season of Serial was really well done. I really believe he didn't do it.

I am up in the air as to whether he did it.

But if I was on the jury I would find him not guilty. Reasonable doubt.

I'll be watching.

Wait who the hell is Jay? Don't recall the name from the first episode.

Don't spoil if it's from serial.

Wish it was more case based as opposed to a character study, I get theres a medium between newbies and podcast listeners, but it was overkill.

I've listened to Serial probably 4 times over and I feel like I've learned more about Hae during the first 20min. of this program than I ever did on the podcast

I still don't trust Jay and Jenn

Off what I saw it looks to me lazy detectives went for an easy target with a cliche narrative.

Wish it was more case based as opposed to a character study, I get theres a medium between newbies and podcast listeners, but it was overkill.

It's 4 episodes so I think this was more or less an intro. The meat and potatoes are probably on the way.

For the people saying Adnan is guilty, did you listen to the Undisclosed podcast? Check it out.

Laughed at those private investigators thinking a random patch of grass behind some row houses in West Baltimore could have been re-seeded by the city :lol:

Jay Wild's ex written statement saying "he had been drinking because of a deaf in the family."

Reactions: 17
The case is so crazy and bizarre I think Jay set the whole **** up, he knows how to finesse the law and did it

Back
Top Bottom