The Cash Money ILLUSION: Birdman, Wayne, Drake (and Justin Beiber) EXPOSED!!! (vid)

This is a great video to watch. It exposes the cash money ILLUSION and exposes Birdman, Wayne, Drake as well as Justin Beiber. Watch and discuss.

why you mad for....who cares?

it's music people enjoy, just leave it at that, christ.

you a real dummie. no ---- its for image.

i'm not interested in what i can buy. i want what money can't do.

I've never seen so much dumb crap and REACHING in one video in all of my time on NT. For the record, I think Wayne, Birdman, Drake, and the little kid are clowns. So, don't think I'm trying to defend them, but that video was STUPID.

so wait... the beibster is part of cash money?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ROFL

Charm city don't even go there with them. The industry is crazy believe me. This is light weight but still over peoples heads.

There was nothing ground breaking about that video.. Or even specific to those artists that dont apply to millions of other artists

roll.gif
@ the serious music
Why didn't they throw in Ricky Martin, I mean, he was portraying the illusion of liking women?

what is the video about? i'm not about to watch a 17 min video about some garbage artists.

Yo, i didn't even understand what wayne was saying. If it wasn't for the captions i would've been lost.

Some idiot really took time out of their life (or lack thereof) to make 58 parts of this @*%%? Really?

unfortunately, everytime i come to general i am reminded of why the future of humanity looks so grim and hopeless. it's quite sad. it is quite amazing how utterly ignorant such a large sect of society is. their success depends on the public's ignorance and stupidity, which is why the brainwashing techniques used by these artists works everytime with greater efficiency than they originally anticipated.

Back
Top Bottom