The Casual Racism I Deal with as an Asian Woman in an Interracial Relationship

Asian females are the only demographic I frequently see/hear throwing Asian males under the bus, like it will come out of left field:

"Asian guys are so gross!"

... it's funny how forced it is

It's like you have to prove to the world how un-Asian you are by insulting the whole race. I read some comment that it's because Asians aren't depicted well in Western culture so and combine that with the insecurity/fear of how they're perceived, girls especially will try to run from their Asian heritage. Makes sense I guess

Last edited:
Is it racist that I knew she was talking about a white dude the moment she said "Family cottage" ??
Nah, she's the bias one. From a profiling standpoint it's key words like that this that reveal the message she's trying to encode. Piece is nothing more than a humble brag about her ascension with an self-imposed second class citizenry due to her tragic inferiority complex.

We all know white guy's got that Asian fetish. But not just white guys. All races do.

When my girls cousin use to bring her (now ex )white boyfriend around people assumed he's just another white guy with an Asian fetish. They were half right , he was also a psychopath. Dude was living a lie pretending to be something he wasn't. Kind of like raffaello follieri https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raffaello_Follieri

Dude was running scams. Anyways. That's my rant.

****** dont eem try to read on NT anymore..
laugh.gif
ROFL, because they're basic.

I'm Korean and never had any Asian chick before in my life. I was texting one but she was clingy and that didn't work out. All the chicks to approach me or inbox me are black or mixed like black and white. I guess its cuz I'm from Baltimore and not LA lol

I'm Korean and never had any Asian chick before in my life. I was texting one but she was clingy and that didn't work out. All the chicks to approach me or inbox me are black or mixed like black and white. I guess its cuz I'm from Baltimore and not LA lol
always just assumed you were black for some reason lol

lmao it's crazy how the article is about the slight and accepted racism asian people have to deal and people in here doing the exact same thing. yall are ignorant as **** 
laugh.gif

all true interracial relationships are beautiful imo but yeah not the self hating asian chick who thinks a corny white boy gives her status...or black chick or hispanic chick for that matter. 

i see this in all races... not just asian girls. 

I see a lot of Asian guys hype up getting white women like it's an accomplishment.

asian guys love hot white women as much as white guys love asian women. cant blame them, nothing like a nice lil blonde 2 play with :smokin

Got an Asian homeboy. (He's not NT matter fact) :lol:. Probably already contributed to this thread but the font in this thread has turned me off, and I'm too lazy to look.

He's probably smashed at least 100 black women in the Baltimore metro area :lol:. Think he settled down with a black girl. Him and his bro both did.

It's kinda how and who you were brought up around. An Asian dude growing up in Baltimore City is going to have a very different experience than say Cali or Duluth, GA.

real talk doe, most interracial relationships are based on the novelty of the opposites race

if a chick/guy has a pattern of exclusively dating a specific race then theyre not keepin it real

Chinese Girl Showing Off Her Black BF Received Death Threat

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/KR1WDIjfcTVCajr8Efk5SA

Recently, a Chinese female college student Wang from Dalian has become a target of cyberbullying, and her story instantly went viral on Chinese social media. Studying at ChangSha University, Wang used the alias "Seven A'Po" (七阿婆)to share the details of her relationship with her Ghanian boyfriend Jason on Weibo (Chinese Twitter). Wang expressed on Weibo that she never cared about her boyfriend's skin color and even openly praised her boyfriend in many aspects, including that he was good in bed. Besides showing off her loving relationship, Wang said some comments that might have challenged the seemingly "sexually conservative" Chinese society.

(Translation: From the past to present, we never cared about each other's skin color. He's simply different from me and no skin color is superior to another. There was one day that I found out a mole on his body was yellow! We have been to many places together and also been through a lot together. I don't know how to deal with relationship. Sometimes that I still feel this relationship is kind of fragile.)

(Translation: Based upon our agreement, we will not be allowed to play our cell phones during our Labor day trip. The fine is 50 yuan if we break the rule, and during meal time, it would raise to 100 yuan.)

upload_2018-7-1_18-33-43.png

(Translation: It's great to be young as we can do whatever we want. Gotta pick the most scarlet lip color and no one would point their fingers at us. Even wearing heavy make up is fine. For choosing the boyfriend, gotta choose the most dissipated one, and gotta try different colors, eventually I'd find someone who's great in bed and also not clingy. We gotta kiss on the street, if someone despise us, I'd give him a middle finger. Being young and rich means doing whatever I want, really enjoying my life!)

Translation: Haven't had my period for half a month, made both of us think that I was about to have a baby. Every night I couldn't sleep and was wondering it was a boy or a girl, which name to pick, live in China or go abroad, etc. It turned out to be a false alarm... Period can be late, but has never been absent.)

Translation: Question - We were talking about how your sexual experience was? Wang answered - Once u go black, never go back. )

This month, some nationalist Chinese netizens discovered Wang's Weibo and started to attack her brutally online, spurting racist comments about her choice with a black African. Initially, Wang would argue with them to defend herself. Later, the angry netizens sent her Weibo to the Chinese nationalist & anti-black forums, and exposed her name, school, and all the personal information online. Wang's Weibo became overflown with negative, racist comments, and a few people even threatened to kill her. Wang expressed that she was terrified after all these happened. She immediately canceled her weibo account and was even afraid of leaving her home.

Wang's Weibo account received more than 10K comments from angry netizens, calling her a race traitor, saying that no Chinese man should ever accept her again. Many netizens claimed that blacks are inferior, her children will be bastards and polluting the Chinese gene pool. Some urged Wang to leave China with her black boyfriend. One extreme one even claimed that "Chinese women with foreign boyfriends need to get death penalty. "

(Translation: Wang - Is it your land?

Netizen - Who wants to see your weibo?

Wang - so you come to kill us? Can you? Is it even your business?

Netizen: Who wants to see your weibo? Black-worshipping *****. I wish you get HIV as soon as possible.

Some Chinese neitizens also found out that Wang still spends her parents' money, and even suspect that her boyfriend is an illegal immigrant. They claimed that Wang is shameless for spending her parents' money to feed the "******".

Translation
: ID: 管理咨询大侠徐博士 (Administrative Consultant Dr. Xu)- a guy on weibo proven to be have a phD commented: To be honest, those black trash, just giving them one more glance makes my skin itchy. I can't believe some people can have skin contact with them. Aren't they afraid of having nightmare? Aren't they afraid of getting HIV? You have to know that their HIV rate is astonishingly high.

Too many people got paid to defend you. Me simply speaking the truth just getting attacked. I sympathize your parents for raising a sellout like you who betrayed your ancestors [thumb down]

(Translation:
Netizen 1 commented: yes, make sure you never come back for a Chinese man to accept you, thanks! You'd better not let the black man's offspring stay in China, thanks again!

Netizen 2:According to me, the racial problem of blacks is absolutely correct. Lazy, low IQ, don't respect females, but Wang still seeked a black man, all I can say is that Wang's IQ is even lower than her black bf.

Netizen 3 commented: They don't have any sense of organization. Do you have any idea of how black people are? Other people are bullying you, criticizing you are simply for the sake of warning you. Because you are stupid. Don't you know that most ******* have HIV? ******* have no house no car, so what do you try to get from them? If there's a poor Chinese dude, would you even look at him? Keeping on being dumb is your business, not mine. We are simply waiting for you to cry when you eventually suffer from your mistake, so we can laugh at you. )

(Translation: Netizen 1 commented: ******* smell too bad. They are everywhere on campus, just that I really can't accept ****ing a female ******. Don't understand how Chinese women can tolerate their strong odor.

Netizen 2 commented: Not to mention blacks, even being ****** by a dog doesn't matter. What matters is that she never comes to a Chinese man to accept her.

Netizen 3 replied: Is this bullying the good men?

Netizen 4 commented: *****.

Netizen 5 replied: She allowed me to kill her.

Despite the harsh attacks, there're also a few netizens that were defending Wang online. Many people expressed that they were astonished by "Seven A'Po"'s story as it made them realize that racism not only exists in China, but also has gone so severe. Many condemned the male netizens for their double standards by saying that "If there's a Chinese man showing off his white Russian, or Ukrainian wife, people would praise him for bring honor to our country."

(Translation: The "Seven A'Po" case made me realize that racism truly exists in China. She's just having a relationship chosen by herself, which is none of your damn business. Some stupid *******s regard Chinese women as their sexual resources. Always talking about "not coming back to a Chinese man". I am sorry, there are many good guys, but they don't include you ******ed guys with bush mind. )

(Translation: I am speechless about that girl who got her names and private info exposed for dating a black man. There's so much racism and discrimination here but people are even unaware of it. On one hand, people are disgruntled that westerners are racist to Chinese overseas; on the other hand, they are openly promoting racism here. Don't they know the racist stereotypes white people had about Asians? Aren't they doing the same that white people did to us before?Truly disgusting... It's none of your damn business!)

(Translation: I saw on my weibo home page that a girl found a black boyfriend, got verbally abused and bullied. I can draw a conclusion about many men's thinking formulas:

Chinese woman*Chinese man = common thing

Chinese woman*Afro man = Messing up our bloodline

Chinese woman*White man = Worshipping the west

Chinese man * Chinese woman = normal thing

Chinese man * Afro woman = Rescuing their bloodline

Chinese man * White woman = Bring honor to our ancestors

Please wake up, which kind of boyfriends other people have is none of your business. Women are not possessions, and her body is not your sexual resource. Still sitting on the ground, don't even dream about speaking up for our nation's great rise!)

The "Seven A'Po" case has revealed the nasty truth of racism and sexism in China. Ignorance about the rest of the world is still a huge problem. It is true that Wang has said something inappropriate for Chinese society that probably made some people feel uncomfortable. However, Wang has never attacked anyone or bullied anyone online. Some netizens bullying a young girl to that extent is truly unacceptable and may have even infringed the law.

In 20th century, western Europeans also have depicted Asian people as criminals and murderers.

In Australia, white people have painted us Asians as a scary octopus, and its eight tentacles had "Cheap labour, Pak Ah-pu, Immorality, Small-pot, Opium, Fan-Tan, bribery and Customs Robbery" on them respectively. Compare those cartoons from the west and what those Chinese netizens are saying about blacks, aren't they similar?

The "Seven A'Po" case is just one blasting point of a bigger problem that exists in mainland China. It truly makes me sad that a high percentage of people still view other colored people (blacks) and women that way, which creates a hostile environment for expats, women and many others. An education about how this world actually works and having basic respect for other people may be urgently needed in China.

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-1_18-33-43.png
    70 bytes · Views: 2
    70 bytes · Views: 2
    70 bytes · Views: 18
    70 bytes · Views: 18
I'm Trinidadian the mother of my children is El salvadorian... we didn't go through much resistance on either side of the family. Yeah we got the "are you sure" questions but we just kept doing us...

Me and her aren't together right now but we still live together and such for the kids but our differences in culture didn't make us get to this point it was our character differences that would've been the same whether we were the same ethnicity or not...
Some peoplease think too deep into external appearances of another person and puts the internal character as a secondary matter and wind up with the wrong person...

Back
Top Bottom