The Cavs can't win a championship this year for the sake of the league.

LeBron is basically a savior for the people of Cleveland and of Ohio. No way he can be loved more in NYC than Cleveland. Y'all don't even know thedude. F*** the Knicks
Very highly doubt he is going to leave, trust, he's got mad love and passion for this place and team . Plus I'm sure his financial situation isn'ttoo shabby either.

I'm not saying dude is going to bolt for sure, but it's not out of the realm of possibility, either.

There are going to be reasons to leave, big NY market, 'ships under his belt/not under his belt by the time he's a FA as much as reasons for him tostay, building a dynasty if he does have 'ships under his belt, his hometown, and not having a championship under his belt if they haven't won one bythe time he's a FA.

We'll see.

Originally Posted by jay y kay

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

Lebron is not going to New York. New York has nothing to offer Lebron other than more cash. ESPN media coverage on Bron couldnt possibly be any more.

Do you think those people in Asia know anyone else on the team besides Lebron? If Lebron walks, Cleveland goes back into the sports world dumpster. People know Lebron for Lebron, not because Cleveland is like a very diverse city with lots of lights and with alot of attraction.
so your basically saying that Lebron is going to walk from a team that won 66 games, going to have a TON of cap space, and is near his hometown to go to a team who just won thirty games and isnt sure whether they are going to retain some of their key players? Im sorry, but there is no way I would leave the situation Bron is in now to play on some whack Knicks team.

The Knicks are going to have a TON of cap space too, they will have enough for 2 Max deals and then some. Besides the luxury of a "Big Man", the Knicks have more talent than the Cavs, sorry to tell you.

laugh.gif

I think Lebron is loved more in NYC than Cleveland. Ya'll think just because he's from there he's going to stay? Like he owes something to the city of Cleveland.
What does NY have that you can call 'talent' besides Lee and maybe Galinari? and what makes you think he's going to leave then? besides that NY team is a trainwreck and needs a savior as fast as possible?

I'm not even gonna answer this. Your basketball knowledge is so limited if the first people you mention off the Knicks is Lee and Galinari.

Wilson Chandler > Everyone on the Cavs not named Lebron

once again, no one has actually provided a solid reason as to why Lebron would leave a 66 win team for a 30 win team.....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

laugh.gif
At you people think athletes are loyal.

Lebron is not going to New York. New York has nothing to offer Lebron other than more cash. ESPN media coverage on Bron couldnt possibly be any more.

Do you think those people in Asia know anyone else on the team besides Lebron? If Lebron walks, Cleveland goes back into the sports world dumpster. People know Lebron for Lebron, not because Cleveland is like a very diverse city with lots of lights and with alot of attraction.
so your basically saying that Lebron is going to walk from a team that won 66 games, going to have a TON of cap space, and is near his hometown to go to a team who just won thirty games and isnt sure whether they are going to retain some of their key players? Im sorry, but there is no way I would leave the situation Bron is in now to play on some whack Knicks team.

The Knicks are going to have a TON of cap space too, they will have enough for 2 Max deals and then some. Besides the luxury of a "Big Man", the Knicks have more talent than the Cavs, sorry to tell you.

laugh.gif

I think Lebron is loved more in NYC than Cleveland. Ya'll think just because he's from there he's going to stay? Like he owes something to the city of Cleveland.

My man, you have to be absolutley the WORST poster in all of S&T.

Do you even think before you hit reply?

the Knicks have more talent than the Cavs

dave_shaking_head_no_lg_clr.gif

OCM is the most delusional cat on here.

The Cavs are a playoff team without Lebron?

laugh.gif

What does NY have that you can call 'talent' besides Lee and maybe Galinari? and what makes you think he's going to leave then? besides that NY team is a trainwreck and needs a savior as fast as possible?

I'm not even gonna answer this. Your basketball knowledge is so limited if the first people you mention off the Knicks is Lee and Galinari.

laugh.gif
Im done

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

i think the knicks have a greater chance at winning when playing the cavs (without lebron) ; knicks have a better team.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

i think the knicks have a greater chance at winning when playing the cavs (without lebron) ; knicks have a better team.

I disagree.

1. The Cavs play very good defense, even when LeBron is off the court, which can win games by itself.

2. The Cavs would still have one more All-Star than NY

3. The Cavs bench bunch took the Philadelphia 76ers (a playoff team mind you) to overtime in the last game of the season.

These ain't your 2007 Cleveland Cavs.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

roll.gif
cocaines a hell of a drug...mo williams and big z would betoo much for the knicks

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

They won't.

6992236c7472271568cb2abbc0efd405-getty-86317013dp025_dallas_maveri.jpg

On the real, I would LOVE to see a Nuggs/Cavs final. Melo vs Bron
pimp.gif

And something about DEN energy is contagious.
laugh.gif

But you can't go wrong with Bron v Kobe either
pimp.gif

If he wins this year, he will be wearing a Knick uniform in 2010 for sure.
thts what i think.....

im not going to be quick to judge from game 1 but
the finals could possibly be CAVS vs ROCKETS....
indifferent.gif

i still want the lakers to win though....but im just saying....

and artest locked down on lebron in houston....

If Lebron wins a title in the next 2 years, he ain't going to NY for sure. As much as I want it to happen, it probably won't - success + team comradery= staying in CLE

why are you all so sure he's gonna win a championship? it's not like he's GOD.. but some of you act like he is. he's the MVP, so what? therehave been other great players not ever winning a championship, barkley, ewing, malone, stockton.. all were greats, malone and barkley won mvp.. he can also getinjured... you know what will happen, so you guys shouldnt be so certain that lbj would win a championship

How are the Knicks better than the Cavs without LeBron?
laugh.gif
Our bench took the 6 seed in the East to double-OT during the last regular season game. Throw inZ, Ben and Mo and you don't think they're better than a team that didn't make it at all?

Is Earth flat?

laugh.gif

once again, no one has actually provided a solid reason as to why Lebron would leave a 66 win team for a 30 win team.....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

laugh.gif
At you people think athletes are loyal.

Yeah Lebron is so pumped up to join knicks since they have Wilson Chandler! Oh my god now i'm so nervous that Lebron's gonna bolt b/c ofthat guy!

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

They won't.

6992236c7472271568cb2abbc0efd405-getty-86317013dp025_dallas_maveri.jpg

On the real, I would LOVE to see a Nuggs/Cavs final. Melo vs Bron
pimp.gif

And something about DEN energy is contagious.
laugh.gif

But you can't go wrong with Bron v Kobe either
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nuggets vs Cavs.

no way in hell that knicks minus lebron > cavs minus lebron

plus mike brown >>>>>>>>>>> d'antoni. A d'antoni coached team will never win a championship

Back
Top Bottom