The Cavs can't win a championship this year for the sake of the league.

Here's my reasoning behind this.

Lebron James is the best player in the NBA and isn't as close as a lot of people are trying to make it to be.

Dude is 24 years old so I think he is only going to get better.

Once dude starts winning chips its not going to stop until he gets old.

Look around at the other contenders.

Boston is getting old fast.
LA is still soft in the middle and I don't if Bynum will EVER be healthy for a whole season. Plus people are underrating how old Kobe is. Dude isn'tthe same player he was physically just three years ago.

I hate the Lakers but for the sake of the league I need them to win the championship. Because if the Cleveland Lebrons win its not going to be competitve inthe NBA for the next three or four years.

LeBron is not letting the Cavs lose this year, end of story. Then he is moving his legacy to New York and going to try and bring that team back to relevancyand then the spotlight. This is a man on a mission, and he is too good to let anyone stop him.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Here's my reasoning behind this.

Lebron James is the best player in the NBA and isn't as close as a lot of people are trying to make it to be.

Dude is 24 years old so I think he is only going to get better.

Once dude starts winning chips its not going to stop until he gets old.

Look around at the other contenders.

Boston is getting old fast.
LA is still soft in the middle and I don't if Bynum will EVER be healthy for a whole season. Plus people are underrating how old Kobe is. Dude isn't the same player he was physically just three years ago.

I hate the Lakers but for the sake of the league I need them to win the championship. Because if the Cleveland Lebrons win its not going to be competitve in the NBA for the next three or four years.

I don't think you understand how hard it is to win a championship in the NBA. Who's to say that if he doesn't win one this year, that he will winanother? Just about EVERYTHING has to go right to not only win one championship, but multiple championships. You have a new era with the CBA and Free Agency,and player movement is a huge factor in how teams are built and ultimately their successes and failures. Cleveland is looking like the dominant team for THISyear...who knows what will happen in 2010, or if he re-signs...you just don't know what the landscape of the NBA will be.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I hate the Lakers but for the sake of the league I need them to win the championship. Because if the Cleveland Lebrons win its not going to be competitve in the NBA for the next three or four years.
3573527f42cf72e46443bb56fdab1c61ccc6786.gif

If Lebron won a chip in Cleaveland why would he go to new york? How does that make any sense?

the Cavs could win it this year and somebody on their team whos a major contributor could suffer an injury next year ala Boston

too much can happen over the span of a season. people thinkin just that lebron is young that its the only thing that matters in his team winnin a championshipor more. so many more things are in the equation, too many variables

I thought dynasties attract more people to the game. I think it would be great for the game.
This is true.Stern would love this and is going to do everything is his power to make sure a Lebron led dynasty happens which is yet anotherreason why they can't win it.

I see what you're getting at. As much as it looks like Lebron is carrying the team though they do have a lot of good role players out there. I don'tthink you can throw just any group of guys out there next to Lebron and he'll throw them all on his back which it sounds like you are kind of implying.

huh?...just as long as a team like the spurs, mavs or even denver or another non-marquee team or a non-marquee player doesnt win a the chip i think is goodfor the league

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

LeBron is not letting the Cavs lose this year, end of story. Then he is moving his legacy to New York and going to try and bring that team back to relevancy and then the spotlight. This is a man on a mission, and he is too good to let anyone stop him.

yeah cause he is gunna win a championship and bolt to a crappy team

i dont see LeBron leaving Cleveland at all so if he doesn't win this year, he'll win soon, especially if Ferry continues to learn how to GM properly.

I'm not knocking you or anything but...for the same reasons you think the Cavs CAN'T win, I think they CAN and WILL win.

i don't think bron wants to leave the cavs at all...

just look at them. they like grown kids having the times of their lives while playing great ball

as a kid, isn't that just the team ya dreamed to be on?

mvp, hs championships and most likely nba championships...all in the same state.

It ain't that easy. If Bron wins this year, there is ZERO guarantee he wins next year or thereafter.

Kobe won when he was 21, 22, and then 23. The whole world thought he was gonna win 7, 8, 9 times. Hasn't worked out that way.

Bron will win his share. He will not go without. But he is not a lock to get as many as he wants. Injuries, trades, players from his team leaving, NewYork.......a lot can happen.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

If Lebron won a chip in Cleaveland why would he go to new york? How does that make any sense?

Because he doesnt have anything to prove in Cleveland. He doesnt have to win ever in Cleveland his presence alone put Cleveland back on the sports map and theyhavent done anything.

I thought dynasties attract more people to the game. I think it would be great for the game.

This is true if you are the Lakers, Knicks, or the Celtics. These teams have fans on a global level, the Cavs dont.

Back
Top Bottom