The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Kevin is going to have to testify.

Everybody at school and in the neighborhood will think he snitched.

Brandon is F'd :smh:

Trappin' out the food truck

Good season 1

Brandon go himself in the mess that he’s in. I was scratching my head when he wanted to talk to Reg about his missing piece.

Papa is a funny cat and Jake ain’t bout that life. Stay in school.

Tracy > Jerrika

Anyone else having a hard time taking Brandon’s cornball brother act seriously. Every time he comes on screen all I can see is Easy E acting soft.

Will have to say that I'm a little disappointed in the finale.

Was hoping for a better plot as far as to why the hoop star got killed. In my head I just don't see a drug dealing shot caller killing a kid without actually finding out what's going on. I also don't see why an experienced police officer would help him kill off the victim. I still say a better plot story would have been that the police officer and drug dealing shot caller were putting money into his pocket to throw certain games and he F'd that situation up so they had to kill him.

My boy Ronnie bout to catch hell up in that cell. Dude not only a random guy with no connections, but he's also a snitch. I mean he could have just told on himself instead of involving everybody else.

My boy Brandon about to be trapping out the taco truck. I knew he was going to get extorted the moment he bought that truck especially since he has to set up shop in a gang controlled area. He was going to get taxed whether he owed the favor or not.

Seems like this show is full of clueless people man lol.

I can't remember his name, but I see the boy with the child gaining custody of his son and getting into a serious relationship with that chocolate chick he's been banging.

Emerett is going to end up selling drugs too. Those court and lawyer fees are going to add up not to mention the cost of raising a baby. Reg is going to end up putting him on the truck with Brandon.

OG Triple OG’s storyline would have fell flat if his son was living foul. Plus it would played right into the stereotypical media portrayal that all the kids getting gun down in Chicago were involved in something illegal. His son and Coogi were two kids that were victims who were senselessly killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong. Not everybody is involved in illegal activity.

I was surprised that dude was telling the whole story of hoop star getting shot and the cops involvement. I thought it would have been better if we found out the cop was involved but OG didn't know. So it can set up another story line for next season. Already excited for next season.

I don't even know why Kevin would have to testify.

The way he's telling son has to plead guilty.

Ronnie snitching on everyone :smh:

Do people head butt in real life?

The Emmett and Tiffany storyline got corny. She looks a lot better than the other chick he messes with. It's still funny to me how Emmett only acknowledges one kid

Too bad they didn't show Jerrika naked. That red dress :nthat: Brandon :lol:

Nobody dumps bodies?

Papa :lol:

Will have to say that I'm a little disappointed in the finale.

Was hoping for a better plot as far as to why the hoop star got killed. In my head I just don't see a drug dealing shot caller killing a kid without actually finding out what's going on. I also don't see why an experienced police officer would help him kill off the victim. I still say a better plot story would have been that the police officer and drug dealing shot caller were putting money into his pocket to throw certain games and he F'd that situation up so they had to kill him.

My boy Ronnie bout to catch hell up in that cell. Dude not only a random guy with no connections, but he's also a snitch. I mean he could have just told on himself instead of involving everybody else.

My boy Brandon about to be trapping out the taco truck. I knew he was going to get extorted the moment he bought that truck especially since he has to set up shop in a gang controlled area. He was going to get taxed whether he owed the favor or not.

Seems like this show is full of clueless people man lol.

I can't remember his name, but I see the boy with the child gaining custody of his son and getting into a serious relationship with that chocolate chick he's been banging.

They shot Jason because they don't know what he saw. I agree, a more experienced tv drug dealer would have asked more questions to determine how much of a thread Jason would be after seeing what he saw, but since Jason panicked and ran, so did Trice. From Trice's POV, he doesn't know who Jason was talking to and he didn't want to take that chance. Wallace being there didn't make matters better. He's recognizable, and I think he killed Jason for that reason. Let's say Jason recognizes Wallace at another time and says that he sells guns, they couldn't take that risk. That other plot you suggested about giving Jason money to throw games is so tv cliche man. Nobody would buy that totally. I do agree Brandon is clueless though lol.

Ronnie told in every damn body :smh:

The streets gonna be on Kev’s head

Why would the streets be on Kevin? Most they would do is bring him in for questioning and he can deny seeing anything, especially since he shot Ronnie. That's probably going to spook Kevin with the police. He'll probably initially think they are questioning him about shooting Ronnie and not him witnessing Coogie being shot. This will open a can of worms for Kevin I think though, but not because of Coogi's murder.

I don't even know why Kevin would have to testify.

The way he's telling son has to plead guilty.

Cruz said they need Kevin to corroborate the story of Coogi being shot, that's why he wants to question him.

-I wonder of Tracy will feel guilty once she finds out Ronnie confessed and is in jail based on what she told him out of anger
-I don't think Jake is about that life, he's on the fence where he wants to go
-I think Emmit will fight for custody of EJ, only to find out that he actually isn't his, but because Tiffany is crazy and in a bad environment, he might feel bad and take him because of the bond he's forming with him
-I like how they show the mirror of Q/Ronnie when they both said "It's taken care of"
-I like how they show the mirror of Ronnie/Emmit (potentially) for a son that isn't theirs, seems like they are starting from the same point, but their lives may go in opposite directions

lil man is Emmett's son got the DNA results in ep1

I think it's pretty clear Tiffany has problems. Who is to say that she didn't falsify that test? You taking that result as fact when she came to him with definitive results and we were never shown as an audience that Emmett voluntarily gave a sample to be tested? Where was that portion of it? She just showed up with EJ and a DNA test result. What part of the game is that?

You need to go re-watch that episode. They leave the sneaker shop to immediately go get the DNA test. I think Emmett might have even said Fine let’s go do this right now.

Reactions: God
When I think about it more, Emmet aint real when he got like 5 other kids out of state.

Son is a flagrant absent father.

Jason should've just turned around and walk away instead of hiding and trying to call the cops. He let himself get into the situation he was in.

Few talks with Common and Ronnie was ready to start hew n tell all

Feel like Kev mom will go above and beyond about doing the right thing since he didn't tell her in the 1st place

Last edited:
This aint no damn hour long drama.
**** starts 6minutes after the hour and runs until the 42-47 minute mark like clock work.
Half *** Hour *** show.

As someone who downloads the show, it comes out to around 45 minutes

When I think about it more, Emmet aint real when he got like 5 other kids out of state.

Son is a flagrant absent father.

And was upset at paying $200. So you know he's not paying any of the other mothers.

Back
Top Bottom