The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

70F40C44-AE0C-4B5A-BED2-46E2EFF309D3.gif

3631AF0E-4B0A-42DA-A048-661C411B4DBB.gif

7D6333A9-5FC8-4C40-850F-57088FB0C2B8.gif

F25D59AA-1540-4D85-8D2B-44A71F6FD3CC.gif

02917339-4FFC-4E5D-9C9B-D3F34EFAC48E.gif

Ronnie buggin thinking just cuz his gma got beat up he can go reneging on guilty pleas and ****.

Turning himself in probably the only good thing he did last season. Son deserves worse.

I don't know how Emmet's dad did it but that's how it should be.

Respect Emmett smartening up and getting on his grind.

Reg don't know what kinda deep **** he in. Douda seem more dangerous than the old man Q.

:lol: @ the white supremacist having an expensive black lawyer. Hope Ronnie dies in prison though.

****ed up this new cop making the wrong connections thinking Brandon hit up Reg to beat Ronnie's gma up.

I still think Emmits mom is being unnecessarily hard on him. She isn't moving anymore and he isn't a menace or anything.

The alderman's comments are the least of Brandon's worries if thats how Jerrika's parents really feel about him. I couldn't do it.

I don't like Ronnie either. We're supposed to be seeing the humane side of him but dudes just a **** up. Not rooting for him at all.

Toussaint really reaching tryna connect Brandon and Reg with what happen to Ethel. It's a funeral, people will talk and mourn together, it's not like they were chillin at a bar or party.

I hope Kevin testifying doesn't come back to bite him in anyway. Even though it doesn't seem likely, I wouldn't put it past any street dude to do some clown **** for no reason.

That accountant...:pimp:

Pretty solid episode when you break it down:
The rich blacks vs the broke blacks. Both sides thinking that the other side doesn't care for them. I can understand both sides point of view to a certain degree.

I had to chuckle when the KKK dude said "I guess black lives don't matter." Hate that Ronnie is doing all of this to get out of jail even though he knows he's in the wrong for shooting that kid.

As of right now, Emmett's story is the one that interests me the most. I really want to see him get off that bum stuff and get custody of his child. I think they might have him make Kevins sister his main girlfriend after that talk he had with his Pops.

Q had to go b/c of the heat he brought from killing a cop and taking all the guns from the 63rd St. Mob
So what the new OG was saying is that they killed him off... What's the name of that new OG by the way? His accountant was very beautiful & thick.

Douda, he's 63rd Street mob chair like Reg guessed. Q was an OG boss for them on the street level before Trice and he got permission from the bosses above to come back from Cuba but the way he ended up handling things last season pretty much meant the bosses would have him dealt with.

Pretty solid episode when you break it down:
The rich blacks vs the broke blacks. Both sides thinking that the other side doesn't care for them. I can understand both sides point of view to a certain degree.

I had to chuckle when the KKK dude said "I guess black lives don't matter." Hate that Ronnie is doing all of this to get out of jail even though he knows he's in the wrong for shooting that kid.

As of right now, Emmett's story is the one that interests me the most. I really want to see him get off that bum stuff and get custody of his child. I think they might have him make Kevins sister his main girlfriend after that talk he had with his Pops.

So what the new OG was saying is that they killed him off... What's the name of that new OG by the way? His accountant was very beautiful & thick.

Ronnie :smh: He needs to die. I was hoping that one scene was leading to a prison hit. Shank him up right quick.

Emmett gonna run that place in to the ground :lol:

Brandon and Emmett were about to throw hands

Wonder how Emmetts BM is going to be now that he laid pipe on her again

Tiffany, Emmett's BM, lookin like a thick *** Zoe Kravitz.

I'm surprised Brandon didn't at least try to get Kevin to testify. Promise to keep him safe or something.

Criminal lawyers bribing and looking out for themselves. Criminal :smh:

Back
Top Bottom