The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

How about the track coach being her son tho?

He's not. This is her son. (End of E7)
After Toussant talked to Douda, it is assumed Douda had someone on the inside beat him down.

Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 10.56.28 AM.png

PO

Where the money at :rofl: and the mic drop. Papa is my dude :lol:

R Kelly was bold with it. Glad he got that. He needs to be in jail.

Malcolm snitching. I knew he wasn't built for that.

I like Sonny, glad he's back

Baby Future needs to get it tied up. That dude should already have condoms in all his pockets.

Brandon :smh:

Female officer thought she could go intimidate Douda, but didn't realize he could have them paws put on her son in juvie.
Wonder how that's going to mess with her investigation during the season finale.... Might lead to her doing something foul towards Brandon.
Wish we would have had somebody like Poppa to speak up for our middle school back in the day. Joint would probably still be around.

That track coach definitely deserved what he got. How you going to not only mess with underage kids, but flaunt it in public like that?

Female officer thought she could go intimidate Douda, but didn't realize he could have them paws put on her son in juvie.
Wonder how that's going to mess with her investigation during the season finale.... Might lead to her doing something foul towards Brandon.
Wish we would have had somebody like Poppa to speak up for our middle school back in the day. Joint would probably still be around.

That track coach definitely deserved what he got. How you going to not only mess with underage kids, but flaunt it in public like that?

She should have known what was up when he said Alice. That should have been a clue to her he knew exactly who she was and who her son is. She has a unique last name.

I think it's going to cause her to fall back.

She should have known what was up when he said Alice. That should have been a clue to her he knew exactly who she was and who her son is. She has a unique last name.

I think it's going to cause her to fall back.
Naw I see her going in head first to get payback at Douda

He's 17 since his father kept saying how he only has 1 more year of child support.

I think she's a junior
Wait what?

Child support doesn't end when the father paying it turns 18. It ends when his children turn 18 :lol:

Emmett got 3 going on 4 kids. He aint gonna stop paying until he's in his 40s.

Wait what?

Child support doesn't end when the father paying it turns 18. It ends when his children turn 18 :lol:

Emmett got 3 going on 4 kids. He aint gonna stop paying until he's in his 40s.

Emmett's dad only has one more year

Oh he was doing the math to figure out how old Emmmett is, okay.
Yeah since everyone was guessing he was 18 or older and saying he was no better then pedo coach.

Still find it funny how Emmett tripping over being with Kisha when he ain't start giving a dam about her again till he found out she was messing with dude

Nah remember when he found about her dad passing Emmett been cared
He cared but she didn't seem like a major priority until Kevin said he saw "his" beamer.....I might need to rewatch the episodes to see how long it took for him to be trying to link up with her again after her pops passed

Aquarium scene had me rolling.

Kev: How come you've never been out of town?
Jake: I don't know I guess no one ever took me before
Kev: Whatchu mean took you? You can take the bus straight down Michigan Avenue
Papa: Stop riding him Kev. Let the man enjoy his new surroundings

:rofl:

Aquarium scene had me rolling.

Kev: How come you've never been out of town?
Jake: I don't know I guess no one ever took me before
Kev: Whatchu mean took you? You can take the bus straight down Michigan Avenue
Papa: Stop riding him Kev. Let the man enjoy his new surroundings

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom