The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Yeah them shots was directed at Jason Mitchell not Brandon that’s why Emmitt didn’t really try to shoot him no bail when she said he wasn’t ****.

I read a summary of Jacob Lattimore’s interview with the BC and he said he heard Jason Mitchell was wildin on set, but he said he was just minding his own business and didn’t get involved. Said he considered him a brother in real life.

As violent as Chicago is, Dre backing cats down with a can of mace was wild :lol:

and Douda telling Jake not to wear kicks on his hardwood floors meanwhile Big Mike had on timbs . :lol:

The shots taken at Brandon are uncalled for in the show. Jason Mitchell ****ed up, but that type of pettiness shouldn't be shown since it seems like they had to erase a large part of plot due to his firing. Gotta treat the character and actor separately.

Its crazy to me how much Alex Hibbert and Birgundi Baker look alike.

I just had a full on discussion with my mom and brother about ep 2. There are things that are already off to me. So much I noticed tbh, and I don't know if it was already talked about in here.

1) Where is the baby that Tiffany was pregnant with at the end of last season?
2) All of a sudden Kevin's mom ain't the strong parent when it comes to looking for Keisha (this seems out of sync with how the mom was presented to us in season's past)
3) They REALLY ****ting on Jason Mitchell with how they are explaining the Brandon character.
4) The investigation with them following Brandon and his connection to Douda is a storyline completely lost. Just because he died, we don't find out how that investigation is going?

These are just a few.

I see how Barton Fitzpatrick is no longer a part of the show.....

I think the track coach snatched up Keisha....
What's kinda been unstated but I think there was a sizeable timeskip from last season to now.

So maybe they followup with Emmett and Tiffany expecting that kid and how they're all of a sudden back together.

The shots taken at Brandon are uncalled for in the show. Jason Mitchell ****ed up, but that type of pettiness shouldn't be shown since it seems like they had to erase a large part of plot due to his firing. Gotta treat the character and actor separately.

Nah they can fire shots all season. He the reason the show had to go a different direction in the first place.

2nd episode was a little better but the can of mase lol

really hope i catch my crib in one of the scenes, last year they were a block away and this year shot close to our street as well

Man... This episode was all over the place. :lol:

Random moments I enjoyed:

-Emmitt ordering that food instead of cooking it. :lol:
-Jake getting checked for his shoes but Big Mike had on timbs. :lol: (Love Douda's character though/him in that scene)
-Trig bar scene. :lol: If yall were confused about old girl, you gotta believe me now! :lol:
I share similar sentiments as Cashflow Cashflow Master Zik Master Zik definition of dopeness definition of dopeness willypete willypete on that segment. No apology was needed & i have no idea why this is a focal point.
-Poppa still aint hitting the same. :smh: (Can't fight was best line he had)
-Ronnie got that Barack Obama ovation when he entered the homeless block then to see the homeless turn on him when he got Keisha's phone for Dre to **** right on him like everyone else. :rofl: (I knew he would get blamed too)
-Emmitt carrying the show. :pimp:
-Suede running :rofl:
-LaLa (writers) clowning Brandon. I agree with beh235 beh235 . The real life actor trash him if you want, but the character was relatable & symbolized alot of great things. Comment made no sense in the context of the show to me. :ohwell:

Nonetheless, ready for the next episode. So far I'm not expecting alot of substance the remainder of the season, but if I'm entertained with some laughs for the rest of it, I'll take it..

Lena went ahead & Thanos snapped half the characters/storylines, so I have no expectations anymore. :lol: :lol:

PO

Last edited:
This episode felt like one you’d see during a franchise’s 8th season, where various characters feel like moving on to do other things, so they add a bunch of stuff and hope something sticks.

Same way Tasha left Ghost but still had resentment towards him.

That's not the same thing at all. :lol:

Ghost was cheating on Tasha, left his family for his high school sweetheart and that was all the tip of the iceberg

Brandon was tired of him being characterized as a hood to Jerickas friends and finally stood up for himself

Just started re-watching from this season. LaLa making emmit show himself was wild lol.

- Oh Lord, the gay club scene. :lol: :smh:

This is what don't make sense about the LGBT folks. The trans on the show acknowledges he's a dude but then they want people to pretend they're not dudes they're women.

- Then they **** on Brandon. :lol:

- This _ Emmit disinfecting the place after his homie smashed his mama. :lol:

- All that *** Jada got, got damn. :smh:

I’ve seen Yolanda Ross in person but
1BF0A63D-539B-4405-9EE2-43996061C2D5.png
87DC0169-FE8A-49D2-91A9-8DC1606459D6.png
I’d be HIGHLY disappointed if that was a body double :lol:

Dawg I think it was cuz in her clothes her *** fatter than that and you know clothes be holding the cheeks back.

With the way the show is headed, I wouldn’t be shocked if the Masseuse and Emmitt storyline becomes a major part of the show once Emmitt finds out where his mama got the recommendation from.

Back
Top Bottom