THE CLEVELAND BROWNS THREAD

if he's healthy, that could be very nice. problem is, i have no faith in him to stay healthy

Seems like forever ago he put up those two good seasons in Dallas.

Hopefully he can stay healty...better than anything they currently have on the roster.

Earl Bennett, Miles Austin, Nate Burelson.

3 WR's that are vets that IF healthy can definitely contribute.

Let's just hope that they can stay healthy.

We have Benjamin coming back as well.

Let's take a look at the WR core as of right now.

Josh Gordon

Andrew Hawkins
Travis Benjamin
Nate Burelson
Miles Austin
Earl Bennett
and Undrafted WR's that we signed.

Obviously Cameron as the TE.

Tate and West as the RB's. Plus Dion Lewis is back along with Chris Obi.

I dunno.... this will be a learning season for the entire roster... I wouldn't expect too much without JG.

that WR corp isn't actually that bad. there's no true 1...but definitely some guys that can contribute. and add in Cameron and it's not a bad group.

Yoo... Desir is the best player in the draft

Homie is comin... He copped a hyundai :pimp:

Dude is humble and has 33 inch arms and best ball skills n the draft... Its disgusting how fluid his hips are.
I really wish we could jus trade gilbert for sammy :/

I bet desir is cb2 by week 4. Gilbert although also great in coverage makes buisness decisions. Desir will also tackle. 33 inches? Hes not gettin easily shed.

Yoo... Desir is the best player in the draft

Homie is comin... He copped a hyundai :pimp:

Dude is humble and has 33 inch arms and best ball skills n the draft... Its disgusting how fluid his hips are.
I really wish we could jus trade gilbert for sammy :/

I bet desir is cb2 by week 4. Gilbert although also great in coverage makes buisness decisions. Desir will also tackle. 33 inches? Hes not gettin easily shed.

I'm excited about Desir too, but don't sleep on Julian Posey out of Ohio. Strong CB with speed. Could be a safety as well

Yeah I think they're treating this a little extreme.

Still waiting on Gordon and the pending suspension.... totally prepared for the whole season but I'm a little curious as to why the league hasn't done anything yet.

Back
Top Bottom