The Cleveland show (family guy spin-off), your opinion on this trailer? vol. Ehhhhhh

D

Deleted member 41978

truly horrible idea....

this show is going to be 80% racism jokes.

Joined Aug 28, 2006
If it has the same writers as FG, then it will be just as funny.... which isn't saying much.

Joined Nov 28, 2008
how many shows does the writers of Family Guy have to make American Dad which is utter garbage and now this POS i mean Family Guy has already fallen off andthey think they can run 3 shows...

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Joined Mar 24, 2007
Honestly, this has a lot of potential. Cleveland's character wasn't really developed all that much on Family Guy, so that will be interesting.

Joined Jul 18, 2008
"bye chocolate people"

lol stewie is usually on some funny shhh

But I don't get why they changed him from "the baby who hates Lois" to "the baby with the questionable sexuality" ???

The whole "I hate Lois" thing was getting old but I'll admit the new episodes with him acting a lil fruity are funny b/c they catch me off guard

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now