[| -- THE CLIPSE Invades TORONTO 5/19/07 -- |]

Lots of props to Wristpect. Good to see, Shez is a good dude. One of my tightest fam dj's under him and Wristpect is schooling and showing the ropes. Very humble dude.

Did anyone go to the one 4 years ago? How are these dudes live?
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

Concert was a 6/10. Opening act was mad weak. Clipse were only on stage for like 45 minutes (not even kidding). Ab Liva looks like he's 45 years old. Clipse rocked it but now how I thought they would rock it. Honestly, if you have Lord Willin' and HHNF, just give them a listen and save yourself $40 on a concert ticket. Only plus side was that they were selling the Cmonwealth x Clipse New Era's for $50 fo those that didn't cop em online.

I see.

Kinda mad I can't get to go to the Toronto show since they changed it to 19+ event.
ohwell.gif
Oh well.
P-P-P-P-PUSHIN'

came through for a minute, got booted after sparking the blunt after "We Got It For Cheap"

saw a few heads. bobby analog, sole on ice, and q were all in the building.

LOLLLLL @ team sauga in the front row

Team Saugaour streets is clean

Interviewed them on Saturday evening VERY VERY cool and humble dudes, the show on Saturday was probably 45 mins but we got there a bit late so only saw 35 mins of the show. As we were entering they were performing "What Happened To That Boy" so from there I knew we missed about 4-5 songs.

I got the Clipse apron since I had everything else.....fitteds and tees from cmonwealth were done in seconds I heard, I should have bought all them hats earlier when I interviewd them and just sell them to people I know that still wanted them. After the show even though it was a club night after people cleared out was empty The Clipse came back out groupies ran and hounded them.

Sunday when I was at LS Malice & Ab-Liva was there spoke again qucikly with Malice and left, think they were here for about 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom