The College Basketball Post

LaGerald Vick takes leave of absence from team.

His mom said she needs him there for a few weeks.

Put KU in rice

Bill Walton's done too many Udub games.

I can only handle his commentary periodically

CONFERENCE OF CHAMPIONS!!!
Everytime
sabu.png

Yep.

ETSU is sitting at 19-6, while Furman is 19-5 with a quality win against Villanova.

Wofford gave UNC a tough game as well.

The conference will more than likely have 4 20+ win teams.

All 4 teams still have to play one another in the upcoming weeks as well. But I still expect us and wofford to be at the top of the conference.

If we can finish the regular season with 25+ wins I don’t see how we’re not a lock. G that is.

Yep.

ETSU is sitting at 19-6, while Furman is 19-5 with a quality win against Villanova.

Wofford gave UNC a tough game as well.

The conference will more than likely have 4 20+ win teams.

If we can finish the regular season with 25+ wins I don’t see how we’re not a lock.
Furman came back down to earth hard for a few weeks. What cant happen is Wofford nor UNCG wins the Socon tourney, that'll throw everything off :rofl:

Lol yea, I was really disappointed in furman.

Wofford beating ETSU in OT last night hurt us in the long run too. Still crazy those guys are still undefeated in conference.

I was thinking that if the season ends with G winning out, and all top 4 teams getting to the semi finals in the conference tourney, no matter the outcome, the committee would have to select at least us and Wofford lol

But we shall see

Everytime
sabu.png
He must have said that at least 10 times in the first half alone. Dude also kept talking about the other commentator shaving randomly from time to time, that was awkward af.

If UW gets another W tomorrow they should be in the top 25 next week but with how weak the Pac-12 has been this year you never know. I'd just like to see UW get in the tournament and win at least one game.

Wofford has put themselves firmly in the conversation for an at large. They’re a quad 1 win regardless of home or away now

Back
Top Bottom